*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a week after....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

a week after.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:50 pm

"Stay the fuck away from me kid." She said with this 'your-fucking-kidding-me' expression on her face. She fired a shot into the ground right in front of his foot. "Now I'm not one for shooting a kid, but if you take another step I'll make the exception."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:10 pm

" Funny your the one with the gun but ironicly your the scared one...Funny how true fear is on a psycological level,and not a physical one. My question is why so scared? " he said smiling as he stood still awaiting her reply.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:18 pm

"I'm not even remotely scared." She said with a raised eyebrow. "I just don't like shooting the mentally challenged." She added with a smirk. "Being cautious is not being scared, and i don't need this gun to take you down, but i do like the advantage point."

She placed her gun at her side narrowing her eyes coldly, "My question for you is: why so stupid? You have no idea who i am or what i am capable of and yet you charge into battle. You are a stupid little boy and if you continue to piss me off I will show you the meaning of fear before this day is out." Ice dripped from her every word and left a chill in the air. "Other worldly beings like shinigami scare me, but you little boy make me laugh. I have killed hundredths of men more worthy of fear then you and i will strike you down just the same."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:19 pm

" Sorry to give you another question as reply,but...WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SUCH A DUMBASS AT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHEN PERSON MOVES. Not to mention your offensive is flawed from the start. also why i kick your ass with no mercy what so ever correct your mistakes." NUMBER 1 *he then unleashed a rather speedy kick to knock her over and get her gun away from her* Never under estimate the person your holding a gun to he or she is more then likely to over take you cus you partake in too much conversation."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:31 pm

In eye blurring speed Ruby ducked his kick spinning around him her body low to the ground she then stood behind him her gun raised to the back of his head. "You're pathetic, you can't take me little boy so quit it before i pull the trigger and blow you away. I didn't come here to fight you but i have no problem in killing you if you keep getting in my away."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:53 pm

" Hmmm your first person iv'e met to actually dodge that....." Smirks a bit while he ,and chuckles a bit. "This rush....this feeling....it's a feeling a joy of finally meeting someone who can rival my ability's.." He then turned around,and grabbed the hand with the gun with a rather nice amount of speed not enough to really rival her speed by any means but to any normal person he would of been a person not to be reckoned with. "Little girl Drop the gun now will you please. also MISTAKE NUMBER 2 Never feel confident in your ability's Ignorance is where many fall,and makes me want to see you suffer even more for such ill placed confidence."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:01 pm

"Take your own advice." She said and squeezed the trigger of the gun, he way have a hold of her hand but the gun was still pointed at him.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:20 pm

he then smirked as he now had full grip of her arm,and said " Your too Zeta slow you imcompitent,and fearful yoctogram." he said as he contorted he hand so the gun would no longer be aimed at his head,and took full grip of her arm. from there he try,and slam her right into the ground. " by the way i have no confidence in fact i was expecting to shoot the whole time i got closer,but you hesitated. Hesitation is formed by insecurity uncertainty ,and/or fear. You say i'm the weak one,but you couldn't even pull the trigger....think about your mistakes,and fight me again when your stronger.Class dismissed." he then said to Matt " Hey Red eyes is it okay if i leave the fate of this bitch in your hands?" Still paying unnatural amounts of attention at Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:35 pm

Ruby let her arm be guided down and tossing her gun into her other hand she kicked her leg over her back and head doing a one handed hand stand she kicked at his face. "Again i ask, who the hell do you think you are? I think you need mental help." Aimed her gun now in her other hand and fired three times at his chest before pushing herself into the air and landed on her feet off to the right a good 5 meters away from him. "I'm in a class of my own kiddo, you could never beat me."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:58 pm

He just laid on the ground laughing despite the fact he just took 3 bullet's to the chest,and his face should of been hurting like hell. " Still too weak...had to use a gun to knock me down. like i said come back when your stronger. still a yoctogram in my book." he was smiling still feeling a since of joy " i haven't had so much in ages....."he finally seemed alittle drowsy but his light chuckling ,and overly stuborn strong will was rather disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:06 pm

She rolled her eyes at him, "Whatever, I'm done listening to a crazy wanna-be." She put her gun away and looked at L. "Stay away from me, we are done as friends." She told him coldly and walked toward the gates of the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:24 pm

He then pretended to die,and held his breath for about 3 minutes untill he was sure she was gone,and take a deep breath,and glanced at Matt " Hey you okay red eyes?" he said in a hushed tone,and a bit of a sigh. " Also im sorry you had to see that.....so your L huh?" he seemed calmer,and almost sane.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:01 am

~Suddenly, Alexander began to laugh uncontrollably. His laughter filling the air and the loud clanking and cracking of his bones echoing right behind the laughter as the scene split~
Alexander McFarrel: "Little do you all know... you've already become apart of my little play... the grand entrance, into which tension rises between each party has been taken, and was executed perfectly... now, we wait for the next scene to take place..."
~Alexander spoke slowly and calmly as he watched the woman walk away, chuckling softly to himself~
Alexander McFarrel: "And you, woman... shall be the main character for a while to come... because you have a special role..."
~He spoke slowly, now continuing his rather ominous laughter~
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:19 am

Geru finally got up,and took his jacket off revealing a bullet proof vest,and yawned. "And the Yoctogram got away too..." He then took the bullet proof vest off,and sighed"Saved my life but weighted me down" he muttered to him self looking at Matt waiting for some form of reply.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:36 pm

He would yawn, putting his hands on his head.

"He's not a very good strategist, that Death God. He's obviously chosen Ruby to succeed Ren. He didn't even let us all see him, he's no fun, either."

He would cough a little bit, his smoke filled lungs causing him to wheeze heavily.

"What a damn shame, I might actually have to kill her this time."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:55 pm

"Yeah shes got to die ......by the way im not really a sociopath or anything of the like....just a good actor." he then yawned bit " So is the whole death god thing being here the reason you wanted to meet me? just to get on her nerves or something?" he then tilted his head. "By the way i never got your name red eyes...
"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:44 pm

He would smile, again, as if he had the whole situation planned.

"I'm afraid all of us, with the Reaper being the exception, are victims of cruel circumstance. I had wanted to meet you here, because this is where we had met the first time. No real planning behind it."

He lit another cigarette, stuffing his lighter in his pocket before looking to Geru. He would speak, exhaling smoke at the same time.

"I hope you don't expect me to answer your question, there are only two people left who know my name, and they're nowhere close to Japan. I've made sure of that."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:56 am

"Eh its fine. You are L after all." He said as he stretches a bit it would be noticed some of his bones ,and joints were contorted....revealing what he looked like the moment wasn't really his appearance at all. " Well as far as your concerned im Geru hikari....so since were both still here...why did you invite me to meet again?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:26 am

"You said you wanted to be included in the investigation. Considering the event that happened here, I'll fuck around and call that an evaluation. Unfortunately, as well as you may or may not have performed, I personally have yet to see your worth. I will not be accepting you at this time, although you are certainly welcome to convince me otherwise."

He would dig through his pockets, pulling out a battered business card, with an ornate "Q" printed in the left corner, and contact information typed up on it.

"That's my assistant, if you contact them, they'll be sure to send your messages to me. I'm not going to waste my time and tell you not to get involved, but you have no reason to potentially throw your life away. You're not like me, you probably have a family and other people that care for you."

He lit a cigarette, looking up and sort of swaying, off balance.

"You weren't born and trained to bear such a burden, so don't. Should you choose to leave this all behind, I'll put one into Kira for you and whoever they took from you."

He would turn, walking towards his car. He would slip his thumb into his belt, letting his left arm hang lazily as he sort of waved at Geru.

"Whichever you choose, don't obsess about "what could have been."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:54 am

"Seeya around also i dont have family" he said cracking all his bones back
Into place changing his figure entirly as he deattached weights from his jacket and streatched out some. He now actually looked rather thin as removed his jacket ,and pants revealing casul wear under neeth it all . He then grabbed him self by the hair, pued a well made mask right off his face reveal a thinner paler face with aavey black hair that was kind of messed up at the moment ,but his eyes were atill blue. The appearence change was so drastic it was kind of confusing. He then wodded up all his pre ious stuff, and burned it to ashes. "Untill we meet agian mister L" he then waved and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a week after....   a week after.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a week after....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: