*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter Kieff's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff's Home Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:15 pm

Part one of Mattias' little operation was completed, the apartment complex in which Ruby Red resided was reduced to nothing but a smoldering pile of rubble. Hunter examined his false face in the mirror and smiled with satisfaction, "The operation went smoothly." he said to himself whilst peeling off the thin plastic mask, revealing his true face once again, "Waiting for this dye to wear off is going to be a bitch." He curled a few strands of his now black hair on his index finger and examined it in the mirror, "At least I can pull it off."

He reached into his pocket and drew a cell phone, dialing in the number of the man he knows as Kasami. He was reluctant to do it at first, but in all honesty he found a cheap thrill in the ordeal, "Come on..." he said impatiently, "Puck up the damn phone..."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Airi knocked at the door and stood there, waiting for someone to answer. She was carrieing her bag with extra clothes in it and a bag of food. She put her hair up into a ponytail and had a tanktop on under her jacket and sweat pants. Shewas listening to her ipod while waiting.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:46 pm

He hung up the phone after getting a voice mail and tossed it onto the counter. He motioned to start the shower water but stopped one he heard a knock on his door, "Who could that be?" he asked himself and removed the colored contact lens, placing in its proper container. As he walked to the front door, he tied a bandana over his head and pulled the door open, blinking a couple of times once he saw Airi standing there, "You need something?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Airi turns her ipod off and stared at Damien.''You mind if I come in...To hang out...I bought some food...''Airi says holding up the bag of food.''Im sorry to come over unannounced. Your probably busy and tired...So....I'll go.''
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:24 am

Hunters Phone: "Ring. Ring. Ring."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:08 am

He waved a hand dismissively and said, "It's cool... Come in." Once the ringing of hid phone caught his ear he jogged over to it, flipping it open and speaking, "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:33 am

Airi walked into the house, closing the door behind her. She sat on the couch in the living room with the bags on the floor next to her feet. She placed her ipod in her pocket and took her jacket off. She looked around to see where the bathroom was so she could change clothes.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:21 am

Hunter watched her as she scanned the area as if she were looking for something, "If you're looking for the bathroom, it's down the hall, past the kitchen and the second door on the right. If you're looking for a shower, that one is in my room; the first door." he said, waiting for a reply from the man calling him.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:06 pm

Airi grabbed her bags and walked down the hall. She placed the bag with food on the counter in the kitchen, then walked over to the second door on the right. She looked at the small bathroom as she opened the door. She shut the door and placed the bag with clothes on the floor.
She took her hair tie out of her hair, letting her hair flow down passed her shoulders. She took a black and pink skirt, a black uniform shirt, and a pink tie out her bag. She undressed herself , then changed into her, ready to wear clothes. She stared at herself in the mirror. She let the water run in the sink, then leaned over to splash water into her face.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:03 pm

"Well I assume you called me. How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Airi walked out the bathroom. She walked over to the bag she left on the counter. She pulled out the food. She planned on making some meals with the food she'd bought. Airi found some pots and pans to use. She also found some knifes in the drawers. She chopped up shrimp and onions, turned the stove on, and started cooking.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Hunter watched Airi as she cooked and sniffed the air; the scent reminding him of home. He couldn't count the years since someone cooked for him, let alone ate with him, "Kvartira Red's ushla. Chto vy hotite mne teperʹ delatʹ?" (Red's apartment is gone. What do you want me to do now?)
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Airi took a spoon out of a drawer and used it to stir a pot of soup. She walked over to Hunter with the spoon in her hand. She moved the spoon to his mouth.''Try it...Its only soup...''she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Hunter nodded and opened his mouth to pour the bit of soup into his mouth, flinching once it burned his tongue, "It's hot." he said rubbing his now scorched tongue on the sleeve of his shirt, "But it's also delicious!"
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Airi continues to smile.''I was hoping you'd say it was delicious.''She walked away from Hunter. She placed the spoon in the sink and continued making the rest of the meal. She decided to quicken up her paste. She poured a bowl of eggs into a pan, frying it. She was almost done. She still had to cook the rice.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:03 pm

"Good. Good. Her friends will be on the alert now. Airi knows who the other one is, and their leader will most likely be with them. He goes by the name of Beyond Birthday. So, for now, talk to Airi about Spedster and the Kira case. I appreciate you for pulling that fire alarm Hunter, nice to know you have a sense of honor.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Airi found bowls and plates in the cabinets. She washed 2 bowls and 2 plates, then placed them on the counter. Airi poured soup into the bowls and placed one shrimp egg fo young and lots of rice on each plate. She made some tea while she was cooking and poured it into 2 cups. She placed Hunter's and her food on the small table and sat down.''Foods ready.''she said already digging into her food.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:26 pm

"Yeah." he replied to the fact that her friends would be on the alert, "She might also be looking for the one who did it. So she will either keep gunning at Kira or gun for you. One way we win, the other you lose. There's no way possible that she could have thought it was me other than my now black hair. But when I'm in public I'll wear my bandanna or something since I have to work at my cover job every day. I'll use an excuse like 'I wanted to try something new, but it didn't work out so I'm trying to hide it until it wears off.' to her; I'm just a random who works a mom and pop cafe."

Hunter looked over to Airi who had just finished the food and nodded once she told him, "I'll be there in a minute."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:04 pm

''Okay.''she says while eating. She gets up to get more rice, then sits back done.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:11 pm

"Indeed. Indeed, just be careful. If we do everything right then we shouldn't have a problem beating Beyond and Ruby to Kira, and then ending the case. Just make sure you don't get caught." Mattias hung up the phone, and kind of sat around his office, reading some more case files.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:33 pm

Hunter tossed the phone back onto the counter and took a seat across from Airi, examining the food, "Wow... This all looks really good." he said, taking a bite, "Tastes great too..." after a minute or so of eating he looked back up at her and said once he wiped his face, "What brings you here though? Did Kasami send you?"
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:44 pm

''I came over 'cause I thought you'd like a little company today. I saw Kasami today but he didnt send me. Like I said earlier, I thought we could hang out. My aunt's in the hospital and her husband died today, so I have the house to my self. It gets lonely sometimes when nobody else is around.''she says between bites. She took a couple sips of her tea.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Hunter nodded and took a sip of the tea, "A bit of company is nice, actually." he said, "I'm sorry about the loss of your uncle, and I hope that your aunt recovers soon. Send her my regards the next time you see her, okay?" He took another bite of his food and said, "If anyone knows lonely; it's me. But after a year or so you can get used to it." he paused and scratched the bridge of his nose with his index finger, "But if you would like, you can crash here until your aunt gets better."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Airi face turned pale at the mention of her dead uncle.
Iv been lonely for almost my whole life.
Airi's face brightened when Hunter said she could stay there for a while. She almost jumped out the chair.''I could stay? I'd really like that.''she said cheerfully. She ate more of her food.''My dead uncle treated didn't love my aunt. He only used her. Well, do you want seconds?''
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:53 pm

He nodded a couple of times and said, "Yeah you can stay. I think there's a spare room on the other side of the bathroom. Feel free to use that one." he patted his stomach after finishing his food and shook his head, "No... I'm just about full" he said, "I never was much of a ravenous eater. One plate is enough for me!"

Hunter stood and washed his used dishes, leaving them in the drainer, "Just try not to break anything, okay?" he said with a small smile, "I don't want to have to replace it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Kieff's Home
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next