*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter Kieff's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
yamikala15

yamikala15

Hunter Kieff's Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Tears fell from her face and she started crieing. Airi hugged Hunter and cried. She cried and kept crieing.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Hunter hugger her as she cried, his hand patting her back, "You'll be just fine, Airi." he said quietly, "I'll be here for you as long as I can." While he held her he thought about what she said about Damien, "And you're right... I was always there for him when I could be and he wouldn't want me to blame myself for it. He died in my arms and smiled at me as he did, as if he knew he was going to a better place." Sadly I won't be able to join him.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Airi continued to cry in Hunter's arms. She stopped crieing and layed her head on his shoulder.''I hardly even knew my parents. They never paid attention to me. I almost thought they weren't alive. I was lonely with no one by my side to cheer me up when I cried for days. I had no hope for myself.''she said wiping her final tears.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Hunter nodded as she spoke and replied, "You don't have to worry about that anymore. You have me to lean on whenever you need to." He looked down to her and smiled, "I make it a point to never leave friends alone."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Airi closed her eyes and fell asleep on his shoulder. Her arms locked around Hunter, still hugging him.''Damien....''she said in her sleep. She was already in a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Hunter blinked once she fell asleep on him and motioned to remove her hands from around him so she could sleep on her bed. After a solid three minutes of slowly peeling her off he exited the room and closed the door behind him, "I need to take a shower... I smell like grease and cigarette smoke." he moved to his bedroom and ran the shower water before undressing and stepping inside to wash.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Mattias was still sitting in the living room, the only illumination being the television. He was jealous, not jealous that Hunter had Airi and he didn't, but rather that he didn't have someone like that, and Hunter did. He sat a bit, a fairly pained look on his face. He got up, found a piece of paper, and wrote down on it, "Meet me at Pulse, midnight tomorrow. Try to dress rather upper class."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Airi wakes up, still half sleep. She walked into the kitchen and made herself some tea. She made her favorite dessert, shes had at the cafe and made enough for everyone. Airi sat at the table eating. She walked to Hunter's room with a plate of food, she'd just made and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Hunter groaned once he heard the knocking on the door. He rolled out of the bed, slipped on a t-shirt and sweatpants and opened it, "What's up?" he asked, yawning and wiping his eyes. He looked at the plate of food and took it slowly, "Oh... Thanks." he said with a smile, "Listen, I'm going to eat this real quick and go to work. Sorry that I can't hang around or anything of the sort." His watch alarm went off and he shut it off with his teeth since his hands were full, "If you have anything to do today don't forget to lock the door, and if you don't feel free to drop by at work." He stepped back into his room and kicked open the bathroom door, eating the food while he brushed his hair, put on his bandanna washed his face and finally brushed his teeth.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Airi watched him do this then went to the spare room. She got dressed and did her hair. She sat on the bed, drawling anything she could think of.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:13 am

The watch alarm went off again and he shouted, "Shit! I'm gonna be late again." he slipped his shoes on and dashed from his room to the front door, "See you later, Airi!" he called out before sprinting down to the restaurant, sure that he would be forced to work triple duty again for being late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Kieff's Home   Hunter Kieff's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Kieff's Home
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3