*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Floor Plan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:17 pm

The dull ring of the bell attached to the door frame echoed as Hunter Kieff pushed it open. As a natural reaction almost every head in the room turned to look at him for only a second to confirm that he wasn't a threat before they continued to either study or read their books. The man peered around the area and took a mental note of the entrance and it fit exactly what was necessary for the plan to work properly. There was a large lobby with enough room for all three of them to stand and shoot in their own respective areas, the floor tiles were an off white, perfect for spraying with spray paint and there weren't too many shelves for people to hide behind. His heeled clicked along the tiles whilst he wandered the isles, his head turned back and forth to simulate scanning the bookshelves while in reality he checked for cameras, blind spots, exits and even guards. There were several cameras spread around the library, one in every top corner of the place, at least two reflecting balls for every isle and a well placed camera to match. In order to avoid suspicion he picked up three books to take home; the first was titled "Misery", the second "The Green Mile", and the third was called "Insomnia" all three of them were from his favorite author, Stephen King.

Instead of leaving the place with his books, Hunter took a seat in one of the couches and opened "Insomnia" it started out slow like most of Stephen Kings novels, but in time it became more and more interesting. That was the one reason he kept going back to reading when he had found nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:49 pm

With a book in front of her face her eyes peeping over the top, she watched him scan the library. 'What is he planing?' She thought after he sat she got up and walked up behind him. Looking over his shoulder she leaned down to his ear.

"Whats up?" She asked, "Scouting out the library?" She pulled out the chair beside him and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Hunter looked up to the woman and shook his book, "Actually, no... It's my first time in this place, so I don't know where anything is. It took me a bit of time to actually find the section with fiction novels in english since I can't speak japanese." Of all the people I didn't want to see..., "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:29 am

"Don't play your little game with me boy." She said her eyes narrowing, "I know everything about you so you can drop the innocent act right now."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:33 am

Hunter blinked and looked back to his book, "I have no idea what you're going on about."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:24 am

"Did you think us meeting on the beach was a mistake?" She asked lowing her voice. "I knew you would be there if So called L hadn't butted in things would be a lot different. I dug around and found out a lot about you. Now quit dicking around because i have a few questions for you."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:36 am

Hunter closed his book and looked up to her, "I have absolutely nothing to do with that idiot." he said, "How can you dig about if you don't even know my name? I got caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm not even supposed to be here, let alone answer questions from someone who has no idea what they're talking about."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:47 am

She let a smile slip and laughed, "I'm only playing with you chill." She said getting out her giggles. "I just had to see something, and you do have answers to questions i have because you did work with that dick for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:53 am

Hunter shook his head, "Actually he offered me a job and I declined." he said, "I'm not one for taking orders from people. But if any of your questions revolve around him, I won't answer. I am many things, but a traitor is not among them."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:46 pm

"Your a bad lier and i'm getting tired of listening to your lies." She said sighing, "So ether you start telling the truth or i start getting trigger happy." She pressed the barrel of a silencer into his rib cage.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:43 pm

(You barely know the person so you can't really tell what is normal and what isn't. No one can detect lies straight off unless they're a professional)
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:57 am

(( Ruby is professional lol, and it could all be a plot to make sure your telling the truth. So touchy hunter geez ))
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:11 am

Hunter looked down to the gun and looked back to Red, "If you really wanted to shoot me, you would have done it by now." He gestured to the people around him and said, "Even with a silencer a gun is never truly unnoticeable... With all of these people around, a sharp chirp in a quiet room would draw plenty of attention. Without a doubt there are cameras in this place, so if I were to go limp at the time of that chirp with a bullet wound to the chest and you leaving slightly after, you would be the prime suspect... Also, there would be spatter from the shot that would definitely cover your hand, arm and gun. If you were to leave the gun behind they would fingerprint you since I doubt you have gloves. Would you consider it off if someone walked into your workplace with rubber gloves on?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:35 am

She raised an eyebrow at him, "Impressive, your not the average bear are you?" She asked her gun still remaining pointed at him. "But maybe i'm crazy and after i kill you i waste everyone else in this place break into the security and steel the footage." She let out a sigh, "But alas i am not crazy nor am i being payed to kill people here it seems like a waste of bullets. I just want an address from you and then you will never have to speak to me again."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:55 am

Hunter put a hand to his chin in thought and shook his head, "I already told you, I'm no rat. I may not like the guy very much, but a gun isn't enough to loosen my lips." he said, "It would be a better course of action if it were a blade of some sort, yeah? Make me watch the blade pierce my flesh, remove a finger or two. Then I might say something... Until then, I want nothing to do with you."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:14 pm

"What has he ever done for you?" She asked putting her gun away. "Look i'm not gonna kill him i just want to get even, he took my home away from me i want to do the same to him. Even you can understand that."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Hunter shrugged and folded his arms, "Well, nothing." he said, "But from what I understand, he's a cop. And I don't think cops have the leisure of blowing up apartments. I doubt that there is proof that he was the one who did it... I heard about an apartment complex going down, taking hundreds of people out of their homes. Isn't a bit messed up to think he did it? After all, I'm sure more than a few of those people had skeletons in their closet."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:33 am

"He admitted to doing it right to my face," She said blankly, "And even if he didn't do it personally i know for damn well that he gave the order. How would you feel if someone blew up your home? the first one you've had in your whole life? Something that you were finally able to call your own..." She trailed off pulling her hood down to cover her face mostly to hide the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes. "I-i just wanted to have a home.... maybe even be normal... w-was that so much to a-ask f-f-f-or?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:31 am

Hunter sighed jaggedly and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Mir surovoĭ, no Bog dast vam sily..." (The world is harsh but God will give you strength), "I lost a lot of things before I came here... I lost my blood family, my friends, my home, and my reputation. I was locked up and abandoned by people who called me brother, and I watched as one of closest people to me died in my arms. For the longest time it was only me and my God... He's the one who brought me to this place, and I think it's for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:55 am

She took in a deep breath trying to keep herself under control, "Religion is for the weak, people how can't find strength in themselves turning to other things. Thats what they told me when i was growing up." She wiped her eyes taking in another deep breath, "If you tell anyone you seen me crying i'll kill you." She added keeping her head down. "Just give me Kasami's address."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:54 am

"I'm insulted." he said, "First you put a gun to me, then you get all sad and expect something, I tell you what I believe, you call me weak for it, threaten me and all to wrap it up you want information? You have a fucked up way of 'persuasion."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:39 pm

She lifted up her head sighing, "Oh come on, how can you say no to a crying girl?" She asked making her self stop crying. "And you think i'm messed up, just give me the address so i can go because until you do i wont leave your side." She leaned back in her chair getting comfortable, "I've got all the time in the world but do you?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:01 pm

"I hold no pity for those who aren't willing to give." He stated simply, "Go ahead and try to follow me. You will find that I have a hard time with one person for extended periods of time." Hunter checked his watch and opened the book, "As for time, that's not an issue... I have plenty of entertainment here."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:10 am

She smirked, "Your interesting fallowing you will be no problem for me. But how about a triad? I'll give you something if you give me the address. Name your price."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Hunter shook his head and continued reading, "Lyudi prosto glupo ... Yeblya glupo." (People are just stupid... Fucking stupid.), "How about priceless and you leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Floor Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor Plan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next