*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Floor Plan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

Floor Plan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:34 am

"No going to happen buddy boy." She said kicking her legs up onto the table leaning back in her chair. "I hear you like to chase the dragon, Every man had his price."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Hunter shook his head and said, "You heard no such thing... And I have no price. You had a chance to win me over, but instead you call me a liar, make assumptions and say something about a drug problem. That's three strikes against you."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:52 am

"Well aren't you just a ray of fucking sun shine." She sighed rolling her eyes. "I guess i could just asked him for his address but wheres the fun in that? but then again your taking all the fun out of this. I admire you ability to keep your mouth shut, i just hope it doesn't get you killed some day."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:10 pm

"There's nothing fun about being grilled by a stranger." he retorted, "Although I have doubts that silence can kill. The people around here have no real reason to kill me unless I wronged them in any way and based on what I have done since I've been here I'm spotless." he smiled slightly, "All accusations are based on assumption without real evidence."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:48 am

She smirked standing up, "Yes but even accusations and assumptions can get a man killed." She spoke darkly in his ear. "Have a nice day kid." With that said she walked away although she made a mental note to keep an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Hunter chuckled at what she said and replied, "But if there is no proof of guilt, my supposed murderer would be lower scum than Kira himself." he smiled and turned his attention back to the book, ignoring her 'kid' remark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor Plan   Floor Plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor Plan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2