*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A night out(anyone can join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:49 pm

He would roll his eyes, laughing as he spoke.

"It's not as much indecisive, it's the idea that things have an innate tendency to change. Nothing ever stays the same."

He would wink at her.

"I can't give you a definite answer if I don't know how something will work, can I?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:52 pm

"The great L not knowing something? perish the thought." She said taking a seat on the sofa. "Saying 'I don't know' is still a direct answer."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:01 am

He would laugh, almost as if he was making fun of her.

"I can't remember the last time I said that, to you or anybody else."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:03 am

"That's because you never give a direct answer!" she stated and tugged at his hair. "You sir are a question wrapped in a puzzle and tied together with a problem."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:36 am

He would hold his hands out in front of him, genuinely laughing.

"I'm an enigma. Old habits die hard, you know. I'm used to having eight different fake names, all that shit."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:53 pm

"I know eight names to call you, but I'm not entirely sure they are fake." She joked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:29 am

"Hm. Awfully sharp tongue, what would you call me?"

He would laugh a bit, smiling at the end of the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:00 am

"Most of them fall under the category of sociopath." She said her eyes darting up to the right in thought. "come to think about it out of the 20 traits for sociopaths you're 8 of them, excluding the criminal tendencies but i think that is replaced with the fact that you are the law. It must give the same rush as being a criminal..."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:26 pm

He would roll his eyes at the suggestion, sort of giggling as he spoke.

"While you claim that I may be sociopathic, I only look at myself as a victim of the sin of pride. I'm not sure how a sociopath would think, but I feel like I'm excluded from it."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:51 am

"No one is excluded from the truth." She retorted flicking his nose. "Sooner or later you are going to have to face the fact that you are one step away from being the very thing you hunt." She add in a joking manner, but something wondered inside of her if his sense of justice would always over power the nature of a sociopath.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:45 pm

He would sort of yawn, sprawling out on his couch.

"I've devoted too much time and effort to succumb to evil tendencies. I do what is necessary to assure the safety of the public as a whole. The end usually justifies the means, my dear."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:08 pm

"The end never justifies the means, that's just something people say to make them feel better about what they do."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:04 pm

"Kill a couple of thugs and KIRA extremists to keep the world from being held hostage. Damage a bit of property here, invade a few people's rights there."

He would rub his face a bit before scratching the back of his head.

"The predicted result is much worse than the actions I have taken, and those I am going to take. I don't plan on defending myself when the majority of people look to me with positive connotations."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:10 am

"But how do you know if any of that really helps?" She asked perched on the arm of the sofa examining her nails. "You don't know the ends so how can you say your means justifies the end? Unless you are a fortune teller that's all bullshit."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:49 pm

He would shrug a bit.

"Not many things are worse than totaltarianism, dear."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 pm

"Coacroaches are, and spiders, and half empty bags of chips, oh and mosquitoes!" She stated jokingly, "I hate bugs..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night out(anyone can join)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8