*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruby Red's Apartment No More.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Ruby Red's Apartment No More. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red's Apartment No More.   Ruby Red's Apartment No More. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:50 pm

~He chuckled faintly~
Alexander McFarrel: "Much to your surprise and doubt.. there isn't.."
~He spoke slowly and calmly, his gaze still fixated on her~
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red's Apartment No More.   Ruby Red's Apartment No More. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:04 pm

"There is always a catch, like if i use it I will have horrible betting luck something like that." She said mumbled as she closely examined the book. "Equivalent exchange and all that jazz. Nothing is ever free, there has be something."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red's Apartment No More.   Ruby Red's Apartment No More. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:19 pm

~Alexander simply sat there, still gazing at her~
Alexander McFarrel: "Believe what you will.. there is no cost to writing names into the note book.. there are indeed.. 'deals'.. you are capable of making with me, that give you gain through sacrifice, but that is for another time.."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red's Apartment No More.   Ruby Red's Apartment No More. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:27 pm

"hmmm," She said examining the notebook still before putting it away, "Sorry Shinigami you will have to wait for you death. I'm not ready to write in the notebook just yet."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red's Apartment No More.   Ruby Red's Apartment No More. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:45 pm

~He would chuckle as he shrugged slightly~
Alexander McFarrel: "No rush.. Sooner or later you shall have use of it, though.. I can guarantee that much.."
~He spoke calmly and slowly as he laughed ominously, his body sinking into the back of her car like that of a ghost, and disappearing without a trace on the other outside~
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red's Apartment No More.   Ruby Red's Apartment No More. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:53 pm

She smirked and started her car, 'One step a head, Now it can begin.' Leaving the parking garage she headed to her old hiding spot to make preparations for her next move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red's Apartment No More.   Ruby Red's Apartment No More. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruby Red's Apartment No More.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2