*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unconventional Research

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

Unconventional Research  Empty
PostSubject: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:08 pm

Ruby had been wandering the rows of the library a stack of books with in her arms. She had found several supernatural beings that would fit the pattern of Kira. Legends of demons filled her mind but few made it to the final cut. She took a seat at a desk and flipped thought her books. Death, Reapers, Shinigamis, Soul stealer's, and demonic ritual the utilize ghost to take lives had all been on her number one list. She took the books to the photo copier and copied all the passages she was interested in, she would read them over later.
Perhaps it was because she was tired, so she put the books back and placed the stack of copied papers in her bag hoping that one of them may be correct but she would have to think about that late.
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Light was sitting at a table studying for upcoming exams. He would usually be at home locked in his room punishing criminals but he thought he would take the liberty to schedule deaths ahead so he could do some studying.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Ruby walked passed Light and tripped on the leg of his chair sending her to the floor. 'fucking fuck, first the sock now a chair i'm losing it.' she thought as she looked over the contents of her bag being spilled onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Light stood up as she fell and turned to see if she was okay. He glanced across to the contents which appeared to be papers on shinigami and other beings. Only a few words stuck out like that. Light moved to help her up. "I'm so sorry. Are you alright? Here, let me help you."He said, picking up her spilled papers and handing them to her.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:28 pm

Ruby got up and smiled, "Thanks," She said as she picked up some of the papers. "I'm just a walking disaster now a days." She add as she returned the papers to her bag.
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Light smiled."Don't say that. We all have those days."Light replied. Shinigami huh? He thought.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:38 pm

She brushed her hair out of her face as she laughed, "Some more then others." She held her hand out to him with a smile, "I'm Ruby."
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Light shook her hand in greeting. "Light Yagami. It's nice to meet you." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:42 pm

'Full name how odd...' She raised an eyebrow, "Aren't you afraid to give out you name to strangers? I never give out my full name not since Kira."
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:53 pm

"Kira? I thought kira only kills criminals so last time i checked, I'm just a student so I have nothing to really worry about. Right?"Light replied. "I take it you are afraid of kira or investigating him, then?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:55 pm

"I'm just worried about being in the wrong place at the wrong time." She shrugged, "Power like that might just go to someones head then you dont know what they will do better to be on the safe side."
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Light smiled."I guess I see your point. Maybe I should be more careful."Light said, closing his books. "Power can corrupt even the most noble of people. History is solid evidence to prove that...then again, no one's perfect."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:23 pm

She nodded shortly, "Indeed, better safe then sorry." she looked noticed him close his books, "Oh no I've interrupted your studding, how rude of me, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Light smiled slightly and looked up at her. "Oh, don't worry about it. I'm top of my class so I don't really need to study. I guess coming here was just an excuse so I could get out of the house."He laughed. "Anyway, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:09 am

"Just some reacher on some things." She said patting her bag, "what is it that you are studying?"
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:43 am

"Just the basics, really. Nothing too important."Light replied.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:52 am

"Oh well thats boring, why bother studying? I mean if you know it all?"
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:26 am

Light looked back up to her from his books. "Well, it's just something to do, I suppose."He replied.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 am

She sat down beside him, "Geez you must be the most boring person i know." She said raising an eyebrow at him. "There are much better things to do with you time."
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:42 am

Light raised a brow. "really? Like what?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:44 am

"Your a teen, have fun with your youth, play so video games, hang out with friends whatever it is that teens do no a days." She as she pulled out a smoke and lit it.
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:52 am

"Yeah, I guess you're right. So, what sounds fun to you?"Light asked, tossing his back pack over one shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 am

"At the moment?" she asked with a thought filled look. "I cant think of a signal thing more fun the showing you how to not be so boring." She grinned standing up a determined look on her face. "There is a fun fair just down the road i seen it on the way here and you are going to win me a stuffed animal."
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:03 am

Light gave a surprised expression. "Really? I guess that sounds fun."He replied. Is she serious..? Well, I suppose I have no choice.He thought. "Alright then."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:08 am

She smiled and nodded her head, "Right off to the fair!" she said grabbing his hand and pulling him along out of the library. As she walked down the street in the direction of the fair she had seen earlier her mind was working over time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unconventional Research
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next