*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Laziest Research Conceived

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

The Laziest Research Conceived  Empty
PostSubject: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Mattias walked into the library, dressed rather plain. He walked over to the mystery section, and picked out a Shurlock Holmes book. He then walked over to the non fiction section, and looked over a few books titled "How to Catch a Murderer." He piled them onto a table, and began to read over all of them.

Might as well look over some things until Kira acts again.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:35 am

Saz was here to research the Battle of Hastings for his history test tomorrow. After a minute he found a couple of books and went to sit down. He walked past a guy and looked at the book he was looking at.
How to catch a murderer... I wonder about this guy, this whole picture isn't even making sense to me it seems odd. Saz thought to himself as he sat a couple of spaces next to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:04 am

Mattias wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings, and finished his murderer book. The proceeded to throw it on the floor, and switched to one of his Shurlock Holmes books.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Sazandora glanced at the guy and then opened the book he had. He looked through the contents until he found the chapter he needed to cover.
So troublesome, I don't have time for this there is still so much to do before I can start really using the death note. My hiding place is sorted out now but I need that motion detector...
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Mattias scanned through most of his books, with a rather blinding speed, until he was done. He left the books on the table, and then opened the door to an outdoor balcony. He leaned over it, revealing the top of an Old English "K" tattooed on the base of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:56 pm

Saz saw the guy get up and go to the balcony. He stood up and looked at the books the guy was reading.
Very interesting just from that catching a murderer book...
Saz headed out to the balcony. As he walked through the door he said aloud, "Fucking History it's so frustrating!". He turned to the guy who was out there too.
"Sorry about that I hate history..." Saz said.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Mattias shrugged, "It was actually one of my favorite subjects, but what is history except a place for the deeds of great men to be remembered." Mattias stopped himself before he started babbling, took out some cigarettes, and lit one.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:14 pm

"It's interesting to hear about different things that happened all those years ago and to see how we became what we are today but you have to learn every little detail in this class and it's impossible to remember everything." Saz said to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:18 pm

Mattias smiled and said, "You'd be surprised how much one mind can remember, even if the normal man only uses 9 percent of it. That would be my other favorite subject. Psychology."

Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:21 pm

"Now psychology, that is a brilliant subject. Perhaps my favourite" Saz smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:23 pm

"It's one of the only one that really interested me. Other than history of course." Mattias shrugged and leaned back onto the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:53 pm

"I know there are too many useless subjects in school." Saz sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:57 pm

"At times it would just be better to educate oneself. The school system is corrupted and useless. That's why the library and the internet are so useful, just get either one and educate yourself. That's what I did for most of my senior year."
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:00 pm

"The only problem with that is I'm too lazy" Saz laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Mattias smiled, "A vice indeed. Kasami Romanov, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. "
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:46 pm

"I'm suza, its nice to meet you. Say is that a tattoo I see?" Saz said curiously
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Mattias nodded, "Indeed it is, it's an Old English "K," ya know. K for Kasami. It wasn't really thought out, but I've come to like it."
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:11 pm

"I like it, very old school detective style." Saz said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:56 pm

Mattias laughed, "If only I was a detective, you must've seen my books. No, I'm just interested in criminal justice, I never got around to actually making a career out of it."

Well somebody's jumping to conclusions. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:30 pm

"Oh is that so? I wish I was a detective, getting inside the minds of criminals figuring out clues and minute pieces of information and just going with your instincts. I love the old school detective films you know the film noir style?" Saz said as he was obviously excited by all the detective talk.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Mattias nodded, "Yeah, Shurlock Holmes was always my role model. I always aimed for that kind of intuition he had. Ya know, how he could deduce a persons life story by the way they looked. That's the kind of things I want to do."
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:49 am

"Well said. I guess L is the modern day Sherlock Holmes now" Saz laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:53 am

Mattias shrugged, "Hardly. From the way he operates, it doesn't look like he really ever leaves, wherever the hell he is. I don't like that aspect of him, if he would actually get involved, then MAYBE I could look up to him."
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:40 am

"Who says he never leaves. Nobody knows who he is so that means he could freely leave and investigate anything he wanted to without people knowing who he is."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:15 am

Mattias laughs, "But how safe would that be?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Laziest Research Conceived
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next