*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unconventional Research

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Light
Admin
Light

Unconventional Research  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:12 am

Light was surprised by her suddenly grabbing his hand and pulling him. He watched her as they walked, his mind set on what he will do to get her to open up to him more. Taking him to the fair like this would be a nice start. "So I take it, this is a date, then, huh?"Light said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:17 am

Ruby glanced back at him, "A what?" She then looked down at her hand a let go of his laughing. "N-no" She said blushing lightly. "I just thought you could use a day of fun you look rather bored back there." She then entered the grounds bright lights flashing around and people laughing and yelling. "Did you want it to be a date Yagami?" She asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Light grinned as he replied. "And what if i did?"He said with a laugh. "I mean, you are beautiful and seem to want me to have fun after all." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:45 pm

She laughed stepping up to a games table, "well it beats sitting in a library all alone, eh?" she retorted with a shrug and picked up a ball that you were suppose to knock the cans over with. "You first," she said extending the ball to him. "Loser buys lunch." she added with a smirk and handed over the money to the man at the both.
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:53 am

Light smiled as his hand gripped the ball. "Well, I suppose you're right. Thanks."He replied, tossing the ball to knock the cans down. Too easy.He thought.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:51 am

Ruby stood off to the side to give him room and watched. "Watch out for the shark!" She called out to distract him.
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:14 am

"nice try, but you probably didn't know I was good in sports like this."Light replied, knocking down the cans, winning a huge stuffed panda. Light smiled and handed it to Red. "Here. You can have it."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:20 am

"Nah i didn't think there was room in that tiny mind of yours for books and sports." She joked and looked at the panda, "You won it your should keep it." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:27 am

"I'd rather you have it. Besides you brought me here so I wouldn't have won it if i hadn't come. Think of it as a symbol of our friendship."He replied.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:31 am

She took the panda, "Thanks," She said and picked up the ball, "but i can still kick your ass at this game." She smirked setting the panda down and threw the ball, it hit a set of cans and then the back wall bouncing off and knocked over another set before handing back in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:37 am

"Wow, where'd you lean you throw like that?"Light asked in awe."I must say, I'm impressed."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:43 am

"Its just math." She said with a smirk and set down the ball, "But since you gave me your panda i'll buy lunch."
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:57 am

"If you insist."Light replied with a laugh.All this time that I'm wasting when I could have been punishing criminals...DAMN!
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:35 am

"Have you been watching the news lately? That stuff is starting to get out of control." She said as she picked up her panda.
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Light gave a curious look. "Huh? You mean that stuff about Kira, right?"He asked, mentally taking note of the convo for any important details.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:41 pm

"Yeah," She wondered which side to take, a Kira follower or an L follower. She pondered on which one might get him more interested. "Cant they just let Kira do his thing, hes cleaning up the streets better then the police. Its nice to feel safe in the city again. But i get why they have to catch him murder is murder, do you think Kira is a bad thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Research    Unconventional Research  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unconventional Research
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2