*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Laziest Research Conceived

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:43 am

"Well as long as nobody found out who he was it would be safe." Saz said.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:10 am

Mattias shrugged, "I suppose. I don't consider it a risk worth taking."
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:45 pm

'I don't...' something bothers me about the way he phrased that... any normal person would have said I wouldn't consider it a risk worth taking why did he say don't...
"Well who knows how L's brain works I'm sure he knows how to play his cards." Saz replied
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Mattias laughed, "I don't suppose he would be so well known if he didn't."
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:58 am

"That's true. I think he's a little off his game at the moment though I don't think he's got any closer to Kira at all." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm

"Can't blame him, I mean, I dunno if I've missed something or not, but Kira's been fairly quiet lately."
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:33 am

"Well he keeps killing criminals every day and that's all he's aiming to do right? So if I was L I'd come up with a plan to find out his general location."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:14 am

Goodness....does anybody watch television anymore? Did anyone see Bennett?

"Yeah, I suppose he would have to."
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:52 pm

I can't be seen as someone who's a constant tv watcher because L has already suspected a second Kira although his reasoning for justifying the existance of the second Kira was flawed. Perhaps L was trying to get a reaction out of me afterwards but as far as anyone is concerned there is no second Kira and the only hint about there being one is that I used sakura tv to find my test results out. That could seem out of place but the counter argument is that I wanted people to see the power of Kira first hand. Unless L can catch me out somehow they will never have definite proof of a second Kira and I am not about to let myself fall for any tricks like that Saz thought to himself all in a split second.

"I guess we will just have to wait and see what L has planned, lets hope he can solve this case, who knows if he's good enough or not but I'm sure he's the only guy we have that can."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:51 pm

"Him and all the kids at Wammy's House, yeah. I'd have to agree."
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:24 am

heh too easy
"What's Wammy's house?" Saz said in a confused manner.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:57 pm

"Kind of surprised you didn't already know. It's a school in england for the gifted and talented. It's kind of well known for displaying candidates for large criminal justice organizations." Mattias shrugged, "My friend got shipped off there before he had a mental breakdown and ran away."
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:21 pm

More evidence... this guy... I might need the eyes. No I'm not reckless like that if I could get Zellogi to tell me somehow... but that would be extremely difficult
"Oh wow, sounds like a harsh place then!" Saz said as he was surprised at the mental breakdown comment.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:56 pm

"I know right?! Sounds like a damn hardass school."
Back to top Go down
ki chigai

ki chigai

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:20 pm

ki chigai entered the library. She scanned through some books. "Ah. Ki will definitely need these." She said as she made a disgusting face, taking down a few encyclopedias. "Very good to burn.' SHe whispered to her teddy bear and made the teddy bear nod. "One day Teddy, Ki will find a new eye for you." She said, frowning as she stared at her beloved friend, teddy the stuffed animal. She hide the books under a ragged old dirty coat two sizes too big. Ki smiled to herself and walked out of the library, making odd noises like she was on a train.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:55 pm

((Epic new avatar Mattias!! Very Happy))
"I'm glad to be in normal school after hearing that!" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:04 pm

((Thank ya.))

"Kind of makes you appreciate it all, the normality, I mean. As normal as things can get with a killer who kills with heart attacks."
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:54 pm

"Yeah it really does. It's weird to think that Kira could one day be considered as normality" Saz said before he shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:16 pm

"Kind of pessimistic, don't you think? I personally hope things go back to how they were before. Crime or not, people don't operate well under tyranny. Nor under a person who takes away the right to separate the good and the bad from God, whatever that God may be, and puts it in his own hands." Mattias sighed, and paced around a bit saying, "That's the only problem I have with Kira. I mean, his goal is as noble as L's, it's just the way he goes about achieving it that isn't right." He then stopped, about two feet from Sazandora's face, "No man should be given the power to control life and death." His smile was finally gone, displaying his absolute opposition to anything and everything associated with Kira.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:28 pm

"Eventually things will go back to normal. Even if Kira stays around for 50 years, as soon as he is gone people will stop fearing him and crime will probably go up more than it ever has in history.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Mattias blinked a bit, sighed, and then walked around in circles, saying "To create a world without crime is to remove the thought of evil from its population. Our murderer here is driving to create a "Utopia," with himself at it's head. Don't get me wrong, it's a just cause indeed, but a selfish one as well." He turned, rather quickly, towards Saz.
"To bring about a utopia is to bring about an abomination to the realm of man. We were created imperfect, and because of that, we will never experience something that is ultimately "perfect." Therefore, things must be held in equilibrium." He kind of stood there, looking at Saz. "But you're damn right crime will escalate if Kira disappears. But I figured that would be a type of common knowledge, to get rid of something early before it spreads." Mattias shrugged, rather lazily.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:18 pm

"You can never truely rid the world of crime. The human race seems to somehow need it, albeit not quite as much as we've seen over the past year or two but still it's quite an odd thing indeed."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:00 pm

"So you consider the crime rate before the Kira incident was too high?" Mattias nodded, "I completely agree with you. Though I believe Kira was something we absolutely needed, I do not believe that we need him to create a type of dynasty, with his little "God-complex."
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:10 pm

"I guess Kira is good for the world in that way but making people live in a world contrilled by fear isn't a great world. Neither world is good, if only there was a balance between the two."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Mattias nodded. "Indeed, that's what I've been basically trying to say."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laziest Research Conceived    The Laziest Research Conceived  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Laziest Research Conceived
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next