*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:27 am

"That's mostly what I'm going for. I mean, look at you. You're underestimating the most certified person for the title, "Smartest Man Alive." He smiled, "I've got all of you thinking I'm stupid and play everything by ear."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:30 pm

"i had entertained the thought of that but it was soon pushed out of my mind upon our second meeting." She stated, "You may be the smartest man alive but thats not saying much all men are stupid."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:03 pm

"There were girls at Wammy's house as well, my dear."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:47 pm

"As you have mentioned before but none of them are claiming to be smartest man of the year."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Mattias smiled, "Because I beat all of them."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:39 pm

"Suuuuure." She said rolling her eyes, "you know for someone who is trying to hide his genus by 'acting' stupid you sure do like to brag."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:43 pm

He smiled a bit, walking a few circles around her. "It's simply an egotistical narcissism brought about from my virtually invincible position." He shrugged, holding his hands out. "The thought that 'The good guys always win' is what keeps me going." He smiled again, "It also helps that I've got pretty much this whole game planned out, should Kira keep going down the path he is going."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 pm

She kept an eye on him, "The good guys always win is only in fair tails and movies. It takes more then that in real life. Perhaps your time at wammy has made you delusional in the facts of real world."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:55 pm

He stopped and looked at her, his hands on his hips. "Well God, how pessimistic you are. Kira is only one man, grant it so am I, but hundreds of people have donned the title of "L". I have about 70 extremely dependable candidates to replace me should I die. It's honestly a one-sided fight, which is why the good guys will win. Again. Ya' know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Ruby burst out laughing, "You suck you really do." she said once her laughter calmed down. "if there are 70 people to replace you you must not be all that important."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:04 pm

"That's always how it is, you have to keep proving yourself to stay at the top." He smiled again. "Unless you die, then they just settle with second best. But, considering I don't really have any intention on dieing..."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:09 pm

"Well thats not the whole reason i was laughing at you but considering you only want me on your team to get Beyond out of the way i dont think you fully respect my skill as a detective. But if you ask really really nicely i might just share my knowledge with you."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:12 pm

"Not to be offensive, but I'm 95% sure I already know your 'knowledge.' Unless it pertains outside the realm of Kira, anyway." He shrugged, "Then I wouldn't have much of an idea what you're talking about in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:18 pm

She sighed, "Your so quick to dismiss me, i pity you." she said pulling out her pack of cigarettes tapping them in the palm of her hand. "You having been focusing so hard on getting us all out of the way." She pulled out a smoke from the pack and placed it between her lips. "To be honest your movements are nothing but that of a hopeless criminal running around grabbing onto anything he can find." she lit the cancer stick and placed the pack back into her pocket. "I dont think you know anything."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:22 pm

He shrugged, "I'm guessing you took that to offense, but. Go ahead, prove me wrong if you wish. I know most of what I need about Kira, except who he is."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:25 pm

She shook her head, "Nah, why dont you prove me wrong? Lord knows i would hate to work under someone who has the IQ of a gold fish. So tell me So called L how far are you with this case?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:29 pm

"Like I said, I know everything I need to know to narrow him down, except for his identity as a whole. Other than that I can't really tell you, considering you've done nothing to really prove useful yet." He shrugged, "Considering you're too stubborn, and I won't say anything until I know you haven't been lying this whole time, I suppose that topic should be taken up in a later conversation."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:33 pm

She smirked letting smoke escape from her nose. "Well then i guess we are at block in the road, clearly you dont trust me, and i dont see a benefit in trusting you. so what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:36 pm

"Follow me blindly and hope the smartest man currently alive has substance to him?" He picked up her hand, and placed a card with his cell phone number in it. "Considering you already have my normal cell number, that's my business number. Try to call that." He started backing away from her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:39 pm

"Wheres the fun in that?" she asked looking at the card, "Tracking down your number was to easy you should probably fix that."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:41 pm

"That's because it's actually listed in the phone company." he said, his voice rather loud so she could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:49 pm

She rolled her eyes at him, "You know a good bye would be appreciated." She said memorizing the card before throwing it out for all she knew he put a tacker in it.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:56 pm

"Well, good bye then!"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 pm

She turned her back to him waving over her shoulder at him, "Bye." she said as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking   Thinking - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3