*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sakura "Neko" Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Sakura "Neko" Night Empty
PostSubject: Sakura "Neko" Night   Sakura "Neko" Night I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:50 am

Alias*: Neko, N

Physical Appearance: Before:
Spoiler:

After:
Spoiler:

Specialty**: Art, psycology, Jujitsu, Martial Arts, and tech

Vice***: Certain sweets, guns, Sneaking up on people, and animals

History: Neko grew up in an institution; not like the Wammy house. She had been trained from a young age to become an assasin. But she didn't have the heart to kill people. Then one night she finaly had taken the cuorage to run away from the institute. However upon leaving the place she took a vow of silance until the time for her to speak was absolutly nessesarry. She likes to waer masks. She is new to the Wammy house. For comunication she carries around a notebook for wrighting mesages. She has a tendency to make cat noises earning her the name "Neko".

How Long Have You Been a Member: About 5 days
How Many Days a Week Are You On DNG: As often as I can
Role Play Sample: *Still in training* Neko walked through her room for what seemed like hours, as if she was waiting for something. Her room was dark, the only things there was a futon and a Computer with its nessesaries. With a sigh she stopped where she was and looked out her window as the snaw started to fall. She had been here at the Wammy House for a few days and stil hasn't said a single word.

She swore not to speak unless it was absolutly nessessary. Her preveous life had made her uncertain of this new place. She had been found laying at a near-by Church shivring in the cold. Choosing not to fight she allowed them to take her here to the Wammy House, the people here were friendly but they would have to earn her trust first.

Knowledge 9/10
Conceptualization Power 8/10
Will to act 9/10
Motivation 10/10
Social Skills 2/10
Intelligence 10/10
Creativity 9/10
Initiative 8/10
Emotional Strength 5/10

Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Sakura "Neko" Night   Sakura "Neko" Night I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:11 am

Well I approved your character, but one small thing is being in Wammy house. I am not the admin for that so i can't say yes to that. Mattias runs Wammy house so he will have to approve you for that.

Seeing as he hasn't been on in 10 days we will give him two more days to come back. If he hasn't returned and looked over your application by the 17th I will do it.

So feel free to post but keep Wammy out of it for two more days.

~Half Approved~
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: Sakura "Neko" Night   Sakura "Neko" Night I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:19 am

i understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura "Neko" Night   Sakura "Neko" Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura "Neko" Night
Page 1 of 1