*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Waiting for Night Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Night   Waiting for Night I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:46 am

Ren was heading towards the park after school. She told her Aunt Jay that she was doing research for school and won't be back till later that evning. At least here she can try to find out more about the Death Note.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Waiting for Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Night   Waiting for Night I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:42 pm

As the girl wandered the park, a tall, dark figure was following her about, it's beaming eyes never leaving the shadows, and it's silent yet ominous chuckle could set anyone uneasy.

The figure, shape and size was all similar to that of a Shinigami, or one could guess it was Shinigami rather easily simply because of these known facts.
Back to top Go down
XxAyumaxXx

XxAyumaxXx

Waiting for Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Night   Waiting for Night I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Ayuma was silently following Ren as she walked.... he scened and earie presents but left it be...
who could possesbly want to hurt her...

Ayuma looked back at Ren an smiled... but shook his head and stopped him self.. ever since he met her hes had a weird feeling roaming his mind...
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpgame.forumotion.com
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Waiting for Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Night   Waiting for Night I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Ren felt a shiver run down her spine, as if she was being watched other than Ayuma-kun. Well this place does have a bad rep when it get's dark. Oh well I hope we find some kind of prey tonight. she thought chuckleing in a creepy way. "Ayuma-kun. Does it feel like we are being folowed or watched?" the dark haired girl asked the winged shinigami. The sky was now an orange-pink now as the leaves on the trees blew in the wind sending a slight chill in the air.

"Finally. As the Summer ends, Autum takes it's place. As the leave turn thier colors the world will fall into a shade of grey." she said outloud. Pausing for a moment and thought of what she just said. "Oh that's good I should write that down" she said to herself taking out another Notebook that had a skeleton cat on the cover and began writing her little poem.
Back to top Go down
XxAyumaxXx

XxAyumaxXx

Waiting for Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Night   Waiting for Night I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:43 pm

"yes ren i belive were being followed... by whom is what im not surtin of"
"Bye the way, what is wrong with the sky" ayuma randomly asked as he intently gazed at the sky...he continued to look around like a confused puppy trying to desifer why everything was changing colors...
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Waiting for Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Night   Waiting for Night I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:22 pm

As the Shinigami gazed about and the girl wrote down her words, a tall Shinigami figure would appear in front of the girl, leaning down slightly with his face inches from hers. It's bright silver eyes, locked gazing into hers.

The figure's body was nearly entirely covered, aside from his fingers, eyes and the ends of his blue hair. Bandage wrapping covered his mouth and hands, as for the rest of his body, he appeared to be wearing normal human attire. A very large heavy black fancy trench-coat, with a blue and black stripped scarf covering his neck.
And to top it off, the Shinigami wore a black tall hat upon his head, in which had a checkered outline scaling the rim of the hat.

Leonardo: "So you're the new Julieta.. How exciting..."
The figure spoke with a very calm tone of voice, it was not crackled or strange like most of the other Shinigami's, he had the voice of a common grown deep-voiced male.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Waiting for Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Night   Waiting for Night I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Ren took a step back when she saw another shinigami but calmed down as he spoke. "Julieta?" she asked tilting her head. 'The sun gives off a bright light causing it to make light for the day as the Earth turns facing away from the sun it gets darker. Turning away from the sun make the sky change it's colors. Soon the sky wil turn dark blue then Black." Ren explained to Ayuma-kun. Two shinigami. Yet compleatly different but still the same in some ways. she thought looking at the new Shinigami. "My name is Ren Zugaikotsu. It is a pleasure to meet you, Shinigami-san." she introduced herself as she bowed in greeting.
Back to top Go down
XxAyumaxXx

XxAyumaxXx

Waiting for Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Night   Waiting for Night I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Ayuma placed his clawed hands on Ren's shoulders and spoke "i believe his name is Leonardo, am i correct?"
he doesn't seem dangerous... still, i should probably keep my eye on him...
Ayuma lowered his head and whispered in Ren's ear "i wouldn't trust him so soon...to me, he can be rather reckless... he is ,after all, only in the teenage stage of a shinigami..."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Waiting for Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Night   Waiting for Night I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:51 pm

"Teenage stage? So it's like being born again right?" Ren asked with a high curiousity. She wasn't as scared like before, in fact she seemed rather happy to see another Shinigami. "It's really nice to meet you Leonardo, my name's Ren Zugaikotsu." she introduced herself/
Back to top Go down
XxAyumaxXx

XxAyumaxXx

Waiting for Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Night   Waiting for Night I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:33 pm

"u could say that"
confusion ran across Ayuma's face. "but how are u seeing him ren? did u touch another death note?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting for Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Night   Waiting for Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Night
Page 1 of 1