*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A night out(anyone can join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

A night out(anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Geru walked into the a rather nice looking night club,and looked around thinking to him self "hmmm lots of shady people around here....kind of odd for a nice looking place..." he then sat down at the bar,and said "Ehem bar tend get me some sake please?" the bartender noded,and started getting his drink ready as geru leisurly yawned "been awhile since ive actually been in a place like this....its actually bit refreshing" he thought as he kept on waiting
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:08 am

Mattias, who sits around nightclubs on a regular basis, would be sitting up in a VIP section, separated from the rest of the nightclub by red velvet rope. He would be in a black button down, red tie, black pants and black shoes. He would be sitting by himself, sipping on a glass of vodka, his crimson red eyes glancing about from person to person. He wouldn't notice Geru, preferring to zone out and relax instead.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:12 am

Geru would finally recive his sake ,and smile abit as he drank it down in one go" AH! man stuffs stronger then i remember." he said to him self as he ordered another shot,and looked around at the faces of the people."hmmmm wonder if kira could possibly here......or least someone know!" he thought as he kept glancing all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:20 am

Mattias would have leaned back on the couch, holding up his glass so that it would be refilled by one of the nearby waitresses. He would sip a bit, leaning his head back as the song changed. He would scratch the back of his neck, closing his eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:25 am

Gerus eyes would then notice Mattias in the back room "eh...its that guy from the park this afternoon..." he would think as he kept staring ,and gulped down another shot.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:30 am

Ruby walked into the club, her eyes glaceing around. She looked down at the paper folded in her hand 'This cant be the place...'[i] She sighed her informant must be slipping in his old age. She was about to leave when her eyes landed on L. [i]'What's he doing here? Maybe my informant wasn't wrong after all.' She headed to the bar and took a seat next to some kid who she believed was to young to be drinking.

"Screw driver." She called to the bartender. "two shots of vodka." She added taking off her long black trench coat and rested it on the back of the stool.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:40 am

hey bartend! could you give me something stronger? your sake's weak! "he said turn his attention back to the bar ,and yawn trying to look alittle tough "mabye some whiskey or a tonic or something? make it quick!" he said as he would then pull out his notes ,and look over them abit,but put them away as soon as the bartend arrived with a glass of wiskey" ah much better!" he said taking a sip
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:41 am

The young man would look lean forward, standing up a bit too quickly from his chair, and grabbing the back of it for support. He would gulp down a few more sips of liquor, and wave at the large, pale bouncer that guarded the VIP section. He would shout a few unintelligible Russian sentences at him, only to be greeted with a loud cheer from most of the elite men and women that were sitting at the tables around him; one would assume they were part of his party. Waitresses from around the nightclub would converge on the VIP section, carrying bottles and trays, refilling all the drinks of everyone who sat there. Mattias would stand there, leaning against his chair, kind of grinning to himself as the song selection changed yet again.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:46 am

Once the bartender brought her her drink Ruby quietly sipped it keeping her ears open to conversations around her. "Are you even old enough to be in her kid?" She asked the boy beside her who sounded by the increasing volume of his voice to be feeling those Sake he had drank.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:50 am

Geru glanced over at the woman next to him ,and said "course i am...im 21 what about you miss...you also look abit young to be in here" he said in a normal tone only slightly affected by the sake he has consumed early on. he then took another sip of wiskey,and started into her eyes with his cold icy blue stare.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:54 am

"Old enough to drink anywhere in the world." She said finishing her drink and pulled out her pack of smoke lighting one up. "You on the other hand i doubt are 21, you look like a High school kid."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:01 am

"you dont look like your older then me" he said in reply ,and with a friendly look on his face now as he took another sip. " sorry for raising my voice early on i just cant stand a weak brew,but yeah i am 21 i can show you my id if you want....im on my last year of university before i head off to law school." he said feeling kind of relaxed now
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:01 am

Mattias would make his way out of the VIP section and towards the bar, bumping into a few people as he walked across the floor. He would still have his glass in hand, eventually walking up to the bar, he wouldn't be too far from Geru and Ruby, but he was too focused on attaining more alcohol to notice them. He would tap on the bar in quick succession, speaking up over the sounds of music.

"Gorgeous, we need more bottles of little water, nobody seems to want to stop drinking. I have a tab, put it all under Kasami."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:06 am

"Well if your going to be in law you should know that the highest legal drinking age is in America and its 21 here is 20." She stated as she sent a text massage,
"Quit showing off." She wrote and sent it to L.
She turned to the law student taking a drag off her smoke. "So how old am I?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:09 am

He would look down, quickly texting Ruby. He would stand at the bar, waiting for the woman to gather liquor. The text would read: "I've met you're little boyfriend before. I want to get inside his head, you know."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:10 am

" i would say your about either 18-20 ,but since your here.....i guess either A. you have a fake id or B. your deffinently 20" he said finshing off his wiskey. "you look lovely by the way." he would say quickly examining her,and then look back to the bar." Ehem! can i have some more wiskey over here?" he said to the bar tender who would quickly pour him some more.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:15 am

She quickly text back looking down once or twice at her phone, "My specialty getting into a men head. kids a law student might want to check school records."

"You dont listen, I said i was old enough to drink all over the world. There for that would mean America so i would have to be at least 21." She said leaning in closer to him. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:18 am

He would click a few buttons on his phone, eventually pocketing it. It would read: "Simple enough."

He would walk off, multiple bottles in his hands, dropping them off at the VIP section and moving to the dance floor. He would dance around a bit, switching from partner to partner.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:19 am

" Um its geru hikari!,but please feel free to call me grey "he said finshing off his wiskey in one go,and then pay for all his drinks. "and you are?" he said tilting his head abit feeling alittle tipsy but sober enough to still be in normal mentality."kinda odd shes asking so many questions....who is this woman?she obviously is taking advantage of my drunken moment in a sense....gah my head....need to stop thinking ,and just relax for abit."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:23 am

'Hes not ordering any more must be suspicious have to back off a bit.' She smiled at him, "Ruby Red, I'm a teacher at Tokyo High, that's why i thought you were a student there." She leaned back in her stool and flicked the ashes off her smoke into the ashtray. "I've never met such a cute law student before, most of them look like dicks."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:28 am

"eh....a sudden change in attitude? odd "ah ,and i didnt know they had cute young girls like you teaching high school i bet all the guy students have a crush on you....um can i get you anything to drink miss red?" he said with abit of a smile as he ordered a shot of vodka for himself.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:30 am

"They do but it make it a lot easier to make them do homework." She said laughing lightly, "No Thanks, i don't like to drink to much."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:34 am

he then drank the shot,and then payed for the drink "ah same here. i dont like getting wasted infact i cant other wise i would make it though my classes and studies." he said to her in reply as his vision blured for a second from the shot but then refocused."i have kind of a medium alchihole tolerence...after all this isnt my first time hanging out alone in a club before." he said with abit of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:36 am

"Well your not alone now." She said with a smile hating herself for being so cheerful. "Why did you get into Law?"
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:40 am

he glanced at her,and said"eh personaly i did it cus it was something ive always been interested in since i was i kid. though my parents always want me to go into something else,and to that i moved out and got my own place being sick of all the nagging....personaly im one to pursuit my personal goals then to pursuit something that would make me feel dead inside most likely. you could say its kinda of rebelious,but to that i would say not really..." he would then keep rambling on pretending to be kinda drunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night out(anyone can join)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next