*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In need of a Drink

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:04 am

It was far to early for normal club goers to be out partying and Ruby was happy about that as she stepped into the dimly lit club that hummed soft music. It was nearly empty except for the odd person and she took a seat at the bar.
"Screw driver." She said to the bartender who with a nod produced her drink. Vodka and OJ was there anything better? She took the straw into her mouth and sipped the alcoholic beverage enjoying the taste.
Pulling out a pack of smokes she lit one carelessly and took a drag letting the smoke escape though her nose. Another sip of her drink relaxed her this is what she needed before she started her work in Tokyo.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:50 am

Edgar just entered the club he was searching that whole day for a job with no luck.Just some minor mugging nothing much.So he wanted to relax a little maybe even score.The club was basically empty but one woman got his attention she had red hair and he liked the color red so he though why not make some friends.He sat close to her.
Vodka please.He said to the bartender.He turned to the site where the redheaded woman was sitting.
So...hey what's a beautiful like you doing in this run down place?He said while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:21 pm

Her eyes shifted from her drink to look at the man who had just taken up a seat. With a blank face she looked back to her drink and held it up to answer him. flicking her ashes into a near by ash tray before returning the cigarette to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Not the talkative type....huh.Yeah I'm not that talkative myself except when I'm tired strange huh.He said as he drank his glass of vodka.
Bartend. some more.
She's pretty cute If I'm lucky I might score and rob some money of her.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:30 am

"So i'm assuming your tired." She said not brothering to take her eyes off her drink. Her lazy movement might make her look slow but she is anything but that. she finishes her drink and taps the bar with her finger signalling to the bartender she wants another.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:03 am

Guessed right, hehe.He laughed as he drank his glass of Vodka and signaled the bartend for some more.
So you also tired, or waiting for someone?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:45 am

"I am just having a drink," She replied unsure of the reason he would think she was waiting for someone. "Why would i be waiting for someone?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Mattias wanders into the nightclub, noticing how "unclubby" the place actually was, being only filled with three to four people.

This is nice, no loud music, no douchebags.

Regardless, he walked up to the bar and sat down, leaving a one seat gap between himself and Ruby. "Excuse me sir, ID please." the barkeep said. Mattias sighed, and placed an ID on the table, in which his name was printed "Kasami Tsugashi," and his age was labeled as 21 years of age. The barkeep nodded, and Mattias said in a slightly horse voice, "Absolut." The barkeep tilted his head to the side and said, "What...nothing else?" Mattias slowly shook his head, as if to say "No."

Well did I ASK for anything else? Of course not.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:23 pm

He noticed someone siting close to them but tried not think of it much.
"Well you know such a cute lady as you're self is bound to be waiting for someone at a club.It's like natural.But if you're not waiting for anyone I might keep you company, of course if you want to.He said as he turned to his vodka and drank some more.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:13 am

A smirk creeped its way onto her lips, "Do you think you make good company?" She asked before bringing her glass to her lips and taking a drink. "Or for that matter, do you think I make good company? i mean with us not being big on talking." A small laugh rubbled in her vocal cords.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Actually yes.he smiled.I mean you already made you're first joke with me.And anyway I can be very talkative when I need to.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:35 pm

"One more, sir." Mattias said to the barkeep. He downed the rest of his drink, and motioned to get up. He pulled out his wallet and a pack of cigarettes, left a few dollars on the bar, and walked out the door. He lit his Malbro Light, and leaned against the wall on the outside of the building.

Nothing...To do...
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:46 am

Beyond walked past some guy smoking and leaning against the wall of the bar he was going to. Beyond had both hands in his jean pockets and was wearing his black Jacket. He slouched as he walked. He entered and made his way to go and get a drink. There was one free seat left so he sat down and waited for the barkeep to finish serving the other people there.
Fresh talent everywhere around here! I think I'll have some fun tonight hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:02 am

She laughed lightly, "Must be the alcohol," She said, "I'm not this willing to talk to men in bars." She sipped down the rest of her drink and glanced at the man who had just taken a seat the gleam in his eye told her to be careful around him. Listening to her woman's intuition she switched her drink of the night to just plan OJ. "What brings you to this bar anyways?" She asked Spedster.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:23 am

I guess it's to rest.Have a drink relax.You know it's not an easy life and you need to relax once in a while.He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:37 am

"Life is never easy no matter what anyone says" Ruby stated as she took a final drag of her cigarette and butted it out in an ashtray. "I'm Ruby by the way." She said holding out her hand to Spedster.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:18 am

Spedster, but you can call me Sped.And as you guessed it's a nickname I'm not fund of names so I always give my nickname.Oh and nice meeting you RubyHe said shaking her hand.So you came here from another country or a native?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:17 pm

"Native," She lied, "How about you?" lighting up another smoke as she with drew her hand from him.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Me?I came from Europe.Wanted to start a new life.But still couldn't find a job, but hey look at me trying to tell you my life story kinda selfish so I'll let you tell me it first what do you do around here?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:44 pm

She had to have a moment to think she couldn't very well tell him that she killed people for a living. She took a drink of her OJ to mask her thinking. "I just do file work at this office building downtown." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Hmm....I see.Hey do you need a security guard in that place that you work.I'm pretty good If I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:28 pm

"Pretty rough hands there for someone who files things" Beyond smiled a very sinister smile while looking directly in front of him at the barkeep.
Hands of a killer, just like mine, made to hold a gun.
The bartender finally came over to Beyond, looking a little nervous about serving him.
"Yes Barkeep I'll have a strawberry daquarie" he asked
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:11 pm

"I think they have that covered." She replied to Sped about his job question. Glancing back at Beyond she glared slightly but blinked away the look and examined him. 'Most likely a insane man... serial killer.' She thought making mental notes.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:14 pm

Aww too bad.He said as he smiled.After that he glanced at Beyond a little aggressively saying to him to 'mind his own business'in a way
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Beyond just smiled, so much that he was almost laughing, in that creepy way of his. Beyond licked his lips slowly before he licked the top of the glass and started drinking his strawberry daquarie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In need of a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a Drink
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Off Topic :: Applications :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: