*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In need of a Drink

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

In need of a Drink - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:44 am

"Then you already know he kills with a name and a face, from a long range. He has the ability to kill somebody without being at their location." Mattias was smiling, "It also has to be in a way that isn't noticeable, for it to be efficient. So yes, I'm either Kira, or a fairly good detective, but that's up to you." Mattias laughed a bit at his last statement.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:53 am

"I never said you were kira, i said you are probably friends with Kira. You wammy brats are all the same thinking your so smart. I dont see any of you much of a threat as to solving the case before me." She smirked, "The reason he or she can kill from long range is because a photo will do even a mental image but i'm sure you knew that." a sarcastic tone dripped from her last statement. "But right now i'm the safest bitch in the house, i don't exist as far as anyone concerned. No even i know of my birth name."
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:29 am

(('It also has to be in a way that isn't noticeable, for it to be efficient.'
Light and Sazandora have't killed in ways other than heart attacks yet so you can't know this Mattias.))
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:46 am

Beyond spoke again after listening to all this.
"And that is where we are the same Ruby. I don't care whether Kira is brought in or Kira is killed and if you want to kill him I won't stand in the way of that. You are the person who I'm most interested in. I do think that we are strangely similar and that we'll do whatever it takes and won't hide to catch Kira. No matter how long you hide you will never win, even L knows that. Now as far as I now know all of us here have names which are only known to us, we are all safe, for now. I think it's safe to say Kira is in the area so I'm trying to come up with a plan to narrow down his location even further. Oh and Spedster I don't have much money I can't pay you." he said to everyone.
Ruby and Spedster are 100 percent clear of being Kira. Kira doesn't care about money so that rules him out and Kira has a strong sense of justice which means that before he or she had the power to kill people they had that strong sense of justice then also. The real Kira would act as if he wanted to bring Kira to justice but he would never say that he wanted to kill Kira because it would make people suspiscious about the change in character for that person. A bit defensive about L there Kasami... and that comment about me really being out of things... I'm about 75 percent sure he's the new L. The other 25 percent chance is that he's just working with L but that doesn't fit together as well.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:33 am

Spedster stood there listening to both Ruby and Matt arguing and listened to Beyond's speech.I'm in.I don't have really anything else to do really.Plus I like challenging games.He said as he smiled. It would be better if they would kill eachother.The thing this Kira persona kills with is very interesting.If I'm lucky to get it I might get revenge on some people that backstabbed me.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:37 am

((Fair enough, omit it.))

"I'm only a detective." Mattias smiled again, "But I'm the best detective." Mattias started unbuttoning his shirt.

If Beyond figures out I'm the chose successor, maybe he'll change his mind about it. Maybe Ruby as well.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:42 am

Ruby burst out laughing again, "Oh please anyone could say they are the best detective doesn't mean it true." She covered her eyes, "Whoa boy what do you think your doing lady present keep you clothing on!" She turned to look at beyond keeping her eyes off Matties. "I'll join you, them two fuckers are hiding something." She said to beyond not caring if the other two heard her.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:52 am

Mattias lifted down his shirt, revealing his right breast, with nothing out of the ordinary on it. "I'm sure that scared you a tad, but.." Mattias started buttoning his shirt again. Instead, he simply held up his fingers, in the shape of a L, "My name is Kasami Romanov, current owner of the title "L," successor to that of Ryuzaki Lawliet." Mattias' smile turned into a frown. "I was trying to unite all of you, but considering Beyond Birthday is too obsessive, Ruby is too stubborn," Mattias turned to Edgar, "I don't even know who you are, or whether or not you're interested in my work."

I usually don't get this mad, I'll make a note of this, take some therapy.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:13 pm

"I am not stubborn, i just don't like you." She said sticking out her tongue at him. "And besides any hill billy on the street can say they are L, why should we believe you?" She looked at Beyond, "Told you bitches be hiding things..."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Matt I never even mentioned working with you or anything so shut the hell up.And you are L?Atleast don't make the stupid handsign.And Ruby we all got some motive to hide doesn't mean you're clean to right?HE turned to Beyond waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:25 pm

"Well one, I went to Wammy's house. Two, my letter there was K, making me a candidate to be a successor. Three, Beyond can vouch for my intelligence at Wammy's house. Four, the past L died, making him in need of a successor, but you wouldn't know anything about that, as it wasn't released on the news. Five, the only other actual candidate has been missing for 5 years....Are you seeing where I'm going with this? I just want a world free from tyranny, something Kira is trying to achieve, but with the wrong means. He's a savior, but he's evil, and a madman. Therefore he should be arrested."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Ruby turned to Sped with a raised eyebrow, "I never said i wasn't hiding anything but as to this right now i am clean you on the other had strike me as someone out for personal gain and that in its self is nothing something i like. You could sell us all out to Kira for a price."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Either you're trying to sound like a good guy or a retard.There's no such world without tyranny, but if you believe in this then open you're goddamn eyes.Criminals have existed since the age of the first human, there's no stopping it there's only scaring it.And then even if he succeds to scare all the criminals then what?There's no light without the dark.He turned to answer Ruby's reply.I won't.I've been backstabbed before and I didn't like it I had to run away from everything because of it.....I don't want anyone to experience it not even an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:36 pm

"That's why you beat the evil the right way, instead of scaring the shit out of everyone into doing good, and killing them the instant they do wrong. That, is where Kira and myself differ. Kira is changing a few peoples lives for the better, but the bad he is causing outweighs it, and you know that's true." Mattias bowed his head, "That being said, I apologize for the events that have occurred today, and I hope each of you consider joining my investigation, you will be welcomed accordingly."
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:40 pm

"Well the letter system really doesn't have anything to do with the rank of the people, just the order they came to the house in but Wammy left Roger in charge before you were brought so I guess its something you could assume. When the current L spoke to you all at Wammy's house after I left I heard from Roger that N, M and you didn't ask any questions to L. That in its own right makes all three of you contenders for the title of L and since you were brought to the house before N and M there is a good possibility you are telling the truth. However as I stated I will never work with L, if you are L then I am against you, not as an enemy but as a competitor to beat you." He said to Kasami

He now spoke to everyone.
"Why we hide our identities isn't important as long as Kira is taken down I don't intend to backstab any of you. If that happens I beat L and Kira at the same time so my goal will be fulfilled. I'm sure I can trust Ruby but I don't know about you yet Spedster. Of course feel free to ask me questions if you don't trust me at all."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:46 pm

"Like I said, too obsessed. But, so am I. Anywho, Ruby, guy whose name I don't know, both of you are welcome, if you so choose."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:49 pm

"I think i'll pass like i said before, I just don't like you." She said with a smirk, "And besides you seem kinda controlling and i like to do my own thing."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:53 pm

He looked at Matt a little annoyed.My name's Spedster you dirty, smiling, damned fox.And how the hell does Beyond know my name and you not.I mean we were all here for a good hour.He looked at Beyond.I could try to prove my self to you but that wouldn't change anything so it's best to know if you can trust a person when working with him.Plus it's not like we will be telling everything we know.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:33 pm

"Well, don't pay too much attention, do I. Consider my offer, would you?" Mattias cracked his knuckles. "If you won't, I'll creep around and find someone else."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Ruby took a seat on the bench crossing her legs and lit up a smoke, "Find someone else, i don't care in all honesty." She said contemplating how talkative she was being and assumed it was the alcohol. 'Drinking is now reserved for being at home and alone.' She mentally instructed herself.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:15 pm

"Oh no, we already established that you don't care enough to catch Kira. I was talking to Spedster." Mattias said in a sarcastic tone. He was tired of playing all these little games. All he wanted was a yes, or a no.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:31 pm

"You know for being L you sure are easy to piss off you shouldn't let emotions rule you so easily." She said with a smirk, "Or perhaps you are just worried that i'll get to Kira first and you will look a fool."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:36 pm

"I'm too confidant to be worried about you. Alone, you're worth nothing to me, in a group, you'd be fairly competent. I can't do anything with just one person, except have an assistant. And I'm already looking at somebody for that. I need actual people to do actual jobs to actually catch a murderer."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:22 am

Ruby laughed her cheerful laugh turned into a dark sinister one. "You watch who you talk to like that boy, you don't know me and if i were you i'd be more careful in choosing your words." She said darkly glaring at him. Standing up from the bench she flicked her smoke to the floor. "I am not a detective, i don't fallow no law and i feel no shame or guilt when killing. In this world its kill or be killed, but i admit i have a short temper and you are on the last inch of my patience."
She looked away from him, "You are to cocky and that will be your down fall, I may not have come from wammy but i do know more then you think. If you keep heading down the road that you are you will end up dead like the L before you." Her eyes locked on Mattias, "Underestimate me again and i will put you there." her voice was cold and uncaring it would make the devil shit himself.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:38 am

Spedster laughed and then looked at Ruby.As how much I would like to see that bastard killed, you shouldn't I mean where's the fun with that?Plus if we'll make it easier for Kira it will be harder for us won't it?We will need a decoy and L will be a perfect one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a Drink
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Off Topic :: Applications :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: