*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In need of a Drink

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

In need of a Drink - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:03 am

"Kasami if you plan to be L you shouldn't be showing your face to everyone and even if you are you should not be announcing that you are L. It's a surefire way to get killed. The less people who know you are L the better. The real L would have waited until he found a strong suspect and then shown his face, knowing that he could die but that would mean that the suspect was definitely Kira. I'm going back to my hotel. Ruby and Spedster, if you want to come with me and make some plans then lets go otherwise I'll see you again sometime. May we meet as combatants next time Kasami." Beyond said to them all.

Beyond started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:22 am

HE looked at Beyond and then answered.Yeah I'm coming.He said as he followed Beyond.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:03 am

Ruby smirked and began to fallow Beyond and Spedster, "Sleep tight, Kasami." She called back over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:43 am

Mattias dialed a number on his cell phone, let it ring, and said, "Air Bennett in roughly 45 minutes. We can't fuck around anymore, neither of them were interested, so we'll operate without them." Mattias put his phone back into his pocket. He walked in the opposite direction, finally ready to put what he has in motion, after revealing himself to 3 of the 4 most influential people in his case. He started laughing, bordering on the insane, loudly enough for all three of them to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a Drink
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Off Topic :: Applications :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: