*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In need of a Drink

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

In need of a Drink - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Ruby kept an eye on the creepy man but turned her attention to Sped. "Sooo, What brings you to Tokyo?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:49 pm

New start I guess.You know got tired of everything wanted to taste something new.He said as brought his attention back to Ruby.
What the hell is with this guy.His eyes they gave me the creeps it was like the eyes of those killer that I worked with.....but more savage.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Beyond finished his drink and turned to his left, the other direction from the other two. He saw a young woman sitting alone looking fed up.
"Excuse me I hope you don't mind me asking but are you okay, you just seem a little down is all? I've had a pretty rough week too maybe I can make you feel better" he said and smiled kindly to the young woman.
"Thank you for your concern, its just the boy I like ditched me for that bitch again." she replied to Beyond.
"That happened to me a week ago, I thought the girl I've loved for 2 years finally was interested in me but then she just moves to Spain with some rich guy. Can I get you a drink? I was about to get another one anyway." he asked her
"Yeah I'll have what you're having thanks." she replied.
It was like Beyond's personality switched in a split second.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:26 am

This personality switch set Ruby on edge, thinking that this girl would be his next target. Contemplating what to do about it she split her focus between the two men. "I see, how are you liking Japan so far?" She asked as she dragged on her cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:34 am

Fun place.Tho I've been here less then a week so you know haven't tasted the nightlife real good yet.He smiled as he noticed that Ruby was looking at Beyond at the same time.Is something wrong?You keep looking at that guy.He said with a more serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:56 am

Kira needs my name to be able to kill so even in the extremely unlikely event that this girl is Kira I'll be safe. This girl interests me though it should be very fun to see what happens tonight.
Beyond got another drink for him and the girl.
"I didn't catch your name by the way, mine is Rue Ryuzaki" he smiled
"Thanks, and I'm ((I seriously wanted to say Sayu Yagami here but she's not old enough to get in here damn it)) Katie, it's really nice to meet you."
"After this drink would you like to grab a late night snowcone? I know it's unusual but it's christmas time and I know a place a few minutes from here that does them, usually for cute couples but we can just go as new friends."
"You know Rue Ryuzaki, I would like that very much." she smiled at him as she fiddled with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Ruby put up a worried face and leaned closer to Sped so she could whisper to him. "I dont like the look of him and that poor girl, she could get hurt i'm just worried." She told him in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:34 pm

So she noticed to...He thought.As long as he is here he won't do anything to her.But we could follow them when they leave if it makes you feel better.He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Going all according to plan...
After they both finished their drinks they decided to go.
"So where abouts is this place anyway?" Katie asked Beyond.
"Do you know where the main park is? It's just on the corner of there, a man stays there and serves snowcones until it starts to get light again. Beyond replied.
"Oh yeah I know where that park is, shall we go?" Katy said.
"Sure thing" Beyond said and then smiled.
They both stood up and walked out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Ruby nodded and got up from her seat once they left the bar placing money on the bar and heading for the door. "Lets go we dont want to lose them." She said to sped.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Right.He said as he got up and followed Ruby.Why am I doing this again....?
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Mattias decided to finish his smoking just as the second group, consisting of Edgar and Ruby, had walked out of the building. He didn't think much of Beyond and that girl, but when he saw signs of pursuit coming from Edgar and Ruby, he couldn't pass up following as well. He was walking a good thirty feet behind Ruby, walking fairly slow, and took out his cell phone. He texted the words," Mattias Romanov Cocoon no longer exists, replace every trace of his name with "Kasami Romanov." Delete this message after you read it, and get in touch with Petersburg. We'll talk about it later. Thanks." He put his phone in his front pocket, and continued with his pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Beyond and the girl walked for a few minutes until they came to the park.
"It's at the other side of the park, we can walk around or go through it I don't mind." Beyond said.
"Let's go through the park, it's dark but I have you to protect me anyway" she laughed.
The two walked through the park. Beyond held Katies hand. She was surprised at first but she gripped his hand also. Beyond reached into his back pocket with his free hand, motioning to get something out of it without Katie knowing about it.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Ruby followed closely behind using her years of training not to be seen. She notices the man reach into his pocket and ponders on what to do. She could interrupted them by acting like a passer by asking for directions to take away his chance to kill or she could wait till his strikes and jump in and take him down. Both have potential of failing. She looked at Sped, "Should we jump in now or wait?" She asks trying to play stupid to him as to not give herself away.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:59 pm

He pondered a little while.I'll go alone if something bad happens I'll try to distract him and you go in behind to knock him out.He said to Ruby as he went for Beyond as fast as he could hoping that his reactions were slow and get him with a punch to the head.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Matt muttered to himself, "Well the law certainly wouldn't like that," when he saw Edgar motion to knock out Beyond. He slowly wandered behind them, quietly going over in his mind what he could do in the situation. He had a knife, but that wouldn't go over too well. He decided he would just follow them and plan something elaborate out, until the confrontation was right in front of him. He had roughly 35 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Men are so stupid just ready to jump in, you dont even know what hes got.' Ruby thought as she let out a sigh grabbing Sped's arm. "Wait, i think we should wait he could have a gun." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Mattias noticed that the woman had kept the man back, so he acted like he had dropped his cigarettes to stall a bit. Once he finished that, he had a solid 30 seconds of constant walking until he came about the group of people.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:29 pm

....FineHe sighted as he returned back to his position.
Know it all
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Following me hehe right on cue...
Beyond pulled out a pocket watch and checked the time.
"Yeah he'll definitely still be here for another few hours yet" he said to Katie.
They walked further and reached the end of the park. They exited and walked up to the snowcone stand.
Beyond asked for a red snowcone and so Katie asked for a blue one. The man gave them their snowcones.
"Thank you kind sir, enjoy the night" Beyond said to the man and smiled.
They both sat down on a nearby bench.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Ruby lets out a breath of air thankful that it was only a watch. She kept an eye on them well aware that they are being followed as well. "We have to come up with a plan to sperate creep from girl." She says to Sped, "To keep her out of harms way."

Last edited by Ruby Red on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Mattias waited a bit, and walked around, entering the park at a different entrance. He sat on a hill in the middle of the park underneath a tree. He quietly watched all four of them from a distance, not being noticeable in the slightest, as they probably couldn't see him if they tried, considering all the darkness. All he did was watch, and a smile faded onto his lips, causing his eyes to squint again.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Right.He said as he took out a pocket knife.I could scare her away from him.Imitate that it's a robbery but if she's a smart girl she'll take the chance and run away while I take all my attention to that creep.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:05 pm

"Not a bad plan... but if she goes to the cops your fucked." She let out a sigh knowing she would have to stop the girl and explain meaning she would miss all the fun. "Alright you do you thing i'll handle the girl but don't be afraid to call out for help if hes to much for you." She smirked and winked at him as she moved closer to them on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:08 pm

He smirked back and went for Beyond and the girl."This is a robbery give me all you're money now!!!HE shouted as he pointed the knife at Beyond and pushed aside the girl who was sitting beside him hoping that she would run away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   In need of a Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a Drink
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Off Topic :: Applications :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: