*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:51 pm

He looked at her. ~Fatty......I know I haven't beein in the best shape lately...but that does it~ He started to climb the jungle gym and reached the top taping her and then jumping on the ground on his back. Tag you're it.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Ren giggled and jumped down after him, "Oh you think you're so clever, huh?!" Laughing she would chase him around, gaining speed. "You're going to have be faster than that, old man!" She finally caught up to him and would tag him.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Old man.....I'm the goddamn same age as you! He shouted as he ran after her eventually tagging her. Come one you won't let an 'old man' beat ya like that will ya?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:47 pm

"Oh pfft!" Ren ran after him, she would push him into the sand. "Beat me? No one beats me!" cackling evilly she ran away.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:50 pm

He ended up in the sand but Ren was standing near Sped so he quickle tackled her to the sand with him. Welcome to my home. He said as he looked at her face. Up close she was really cute.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:54 pm

"Ack!" She gasped and growled at him. "No fair." She sat up and dusted sand off of her. "Truce?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:57 pm

He laughed O....no way I take no hostages. He said as he tackled her to the sand once again. Say that you're sorry for calling me a fatty and old man then I'll think about letting you go.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Ren struggled underneath him, "No! Nevah!" She continued to wiggle and growl at him before pouting for him to let her go. "What you going to do? Kill me if I don't apologize?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:05 pm

He grinned devilishly Oh you know....It's dark and we're all alone don't you read the news, but I think you get the point. So what is it apologise or IT? He laughed devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:09 pm

Her eyes widened, "You wouldn't!" Her jaw dropped. "You can't be serious..." She shook her head and wiggled underneath him violently. "HELP!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Leonardo continued to observe, simply chuckling, he would then glance over his shoulder slightly and smirk.
"Looks like we have more company..."

Suddenly, Jack would walk through Leonardo, fazing through him as he would then sit on the nearest bench, trying to keep his distance from the group playing around, he had his sun glasses on, and he simply leaned against the bench lazily, watching the two chase each other around.
"So this is the youth of our tomorrow... And neither one of them seem normal to me..."
He slightly mumbled to himself as Leonardo simply stood at his side chuckling.
"Looks like things are gonna get even more... intriguing..."
Leonardo mumbled to himself with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:25 am

He looked around to see a man who looked pretty old. He then sighed and then looked at Ren Can't take a joke can ya? He said as he helped Ren to her feet. He then looked at the man And how can I help you sir?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Ren grinned wickedly. That usually always worked! And it got her out of saying 'sorry' Pfft! Like she was ever going to do. She let him help her up before noting the man he was talking to. Ren tilted her head, never seeing this man before, that's what she thought anyway. He did look familiar, she just couldn't place where she had seen him, or seen a glimpse of him anyways.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Jack simply pulled out a cigarette and lit it, inhaling it to the point of it being half gone already, finally exhaling the smoke as the ash would crumble to the ground.
"No... I am simply here to enjoy some fresh air, carry on..."
He said, his voice was somewhat of a lazy-like tone. He simply sat, it was hard to tell if he was looking at them or someplace else, his sunglasses were causing this.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Spedster looked at the guy annoyed. ~Was he the one who was stalking us? He thought. Ya know people like you are a real rarity. Most people who hear people scream for help just turn the other way while you came. here I wonder why?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Ren continued to look from Spedster to this new Jack dude. "Um... we were only playing around. We will let you enjoy your fresh air, sorry." She said to the Jack Dude then looked at Spedster. "I was only playing around. Wasn't really calling for help..let's go?" She asked Spedster.
It was night time and a stranger who didn't look oh so friendly was sitting way too close for comfort. All Ren wanted to do was leave him here. If anything, this dude could be a serial killer for all they know.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Spedster looked at Ren then at the man who came. Fine let's go... He took Ren by hand and started to go away from the man. Have a nice day....Mister He waved his hand at him.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Ren squeezed his hand tightly as they headed back to the monkey bars for her sweater. "He looked creepy." She whispered softly to Spedster.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:52 pm

He laughed. I think he was kinda stalking us. Maybe he is your fan or something. Can't blame the guy if he is.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Ren shuddered. "I don't have any fans." She put on her sweater feeling rather cold all of a sudden. "Dude gave me the creeps."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:14 pm

He looked at her and gave her the coat he was wearing. Well you got one now. He smiled
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:18 pm

She smiled softly at his kind gesture and flattering words. "You're my fan? To what do I owe the honor of having a fan?" She asked, slipping her arms into the sleeves of his coat. It was a size or two too big but it was warm, she felt oddly safe in it. She smiled and slid her arm around his.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:20 pm

He blushed a little. Well you're cute. And fun ya don't see a nineteen year old playing in the playground everyday. He laughed. It's getting pretty dark ain't it? He looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Ren laughed with him, "Yeah, I guess so." She looked up at the sky too. "It is. But isn't it really pretty?" She asked smiling brightly. "I don't know why but I love the dark. It's not AS scary as that man. Some people seem to think it is though." She frowned just a bit. "I don't want to go home just yet."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:27 pm

He looked at her. I wonder why Ruby thought she is Kira? Seems pretty normal to me. But even so that feeling of someone looking at us is here. Is it that guy. He looked at the sky. Something night is scary well not for a guy who has a knife and knows hot to fight. I could teach ya if you want so you wouldn't be afraid of guys like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next