*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Ren

La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:30 pm

She smiled brightly, "Really? YOU know how to fight?" She asked surprisingly. Well, it was surprising enough. He WAS the old man after all. She stopped herself from giggling. "That's cool. I'd really like to know how to fight. There are a bunch of crazy people out there."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:33 pm

He laughed. That there are. And why are you acting so surprised? He looked at her. Ya know we can start our lesson right here if you want. I'll show you how to throw a proper punch.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Her eyes widened, "Really?" She thought about it and deep down inside she knew she wanted to. Nothing would feel better than punching someone you hate in the face, over and over again! Laughing she replied, "Yes! Let's start!"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:46 pm

He laughed. Put down the coat first. When you fight you don't want anything that can hinder you're movement. Of course in some situation you can't help it but we will come back to that later. He held a fist. First things is that you need to have you're thumb on the outside below you're fingers so it won't brake. Another important thing don't keep you're fist too tight it will cut of blood circulation, or something. Next it's important to hit with you're knuckles not you're fingers. Keep you're wrist straight and aim the punch with you're first two knuckles. He pointed the knuckles and threw a punch to the air. Now you try. Punch me in the palm.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Shrugging off the coat and putting it on the monkey bars, Ren turned back to him. Nervously, Ren drew her fist with the thumb on the outside and aimed her first two knuckles into his palm with all her might. She squealed after hitting his palm. "Are you okay?!" She asked. She never liked to hurt anyone she actually liked. They just met and he was going to teach her how to fight, she didn't want to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:56 pm

He laughed. Aww....how cute....a girly punch. He looked at her more seriously. A girly punch won't work on someone like that guy. Put more strenght in it! Or are you someone who will just let everyone do to you as you please? Imagine I'm someone who wants to do some bad things to you and I'm about to call some friends. He pointed at her fist then at his face. Imagine and hit me right here.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:03 pm

She growled, "No one calls me girlie!" She punched him right on his nose with all her might. She was in gymnastics as a kid, so her punch wasn't light. She didn't hear anything else he had said. She wasn't girlie! She didn't want to be thought of as girlie. Those girls cry if they broke a nail. Ren had killed people. She wasn't girlie.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:06 pm

He touched his nose he felt it. You really are girly one last chance if you don't brake my nose I will show you what a true punch is. He looked at her and pointed at his nose and mimicked a come on sign.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Narrowing her eyes at him for evening thinking of hitting her, she clenched her fist and threw the most hardest punch ever right at his face.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:10 pm

The punch threw him of balance and he felt his nose breaking. That's what I call a punch. He laughed. Now throw some punches in the air.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Angry, she did as she was told. Swinging her arms in the air and punching nothing. She felt good but sad that she hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:18 pm

HE looked at her and sighed. Bad breathing, wild punches. Most people won't tell you where to hit and it won't take one punch to knock them out. While I showed you to punch me in the face it's best to punch the chest or ribs if you're close. And before a punch try to breathe in and after connecting breathe out it's a good way to not get tired. SO now imagine a person and punch him somewhere in the chest area a couple of times. He said as he took a napkin and cleaned the blood.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:22 pm

She breathed in then did an upper cut in the air and breathed out. She swung her left arm out and if there was a person standing in front of her it would have connected with the right side of it's ribs. She continued over and over again. Punching forward, out, around, dodging what imaginary blows that would come to her. After what seemed like hours, she plopped down and sighed, breathing in and out, tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:33 pm

He nodded. That was better. WE could rest for today or I could teach you some positioning.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:35 pm

She laid back in the grass, "I think I had enough for one day." She sighed and rests the back of her on her arms. "Where did you learn to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:37 pm

He thought for a moment. Street fights I guess....Some for fun some for money. I actually ran with a gang in my younger days. He smiled nostalgically. Good times no worries no anything. So do you get in troubly with a lot of stalkers?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Ren shifted a bit. a gang? she thought. She waved the thought away. No one should have to be judged. He seemed like a good enough man. "Um.. Not all the time." She said truthfully. Once or twice was a few too many but she had gotten them off her back with restraining orders and police watch. "What do you do now?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:44 pm

He laughed. I guess you can say I'm kinda an...careless idiot. I live in the moment and don't think about the future. If I can part I party all out. He looked at her and sat besides her. And you? What do you do now?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Shaking her head with a laugh, she said, "So you're a bum?" She giggled at him playfully. "I just go to school. I'll go out once in awhile just to wind down and all."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:48 pm

He laughed. Well I got a place to crash, not my own but still better then the street. I guess I'm not a thinker I'm a doer.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:51 pm

"Ah I sheee. Well, that's good." She smiled and nudged him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:58 pm

He smiled. How about you? You live with you're parents, alone or with someone else?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:04 pm

She frowned. "I have no one else. I live alone. Go to school. and work jobs here and there." She sat up and started picking at the grass.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:05 pm

He nodded. I see. He smiled and tackled her to the ground. Now where we left off?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:09 pm

"EEEK!" She gasped and wiggled. "No! No. No.No. Not this again." She tried to roll him over so that she could pin him down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next