*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting up with an old friend.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Ren

Meeting up with an old friend. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Ren walked into the park, hoping to find that Spedster guy. 'He might have not figured out my number yet.. or didn't try.. She thought to herself.
After tossing the Death note into the ocean, Ren kinda stuck to herself. But She was tired of being alone really. No one to talk to, hang out with. Sighing, she shook her head from those thoughts and looked around. Maybe she would stay here and wait to see if he showed up. She sat on top of the monkeybars as it was her favourite part of the playground and looked at the stars once again.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Spedster was walking down the street when he passed throught the playground where he met Ren. He figured out her number but didn't call her yet, he didn't have time but thought it would be a great chance. He entered the playground and was surprised to see Ren on the monkeybars. He smiled as he sneaked up on her. YO! He shouted standing near her.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Ren jumped and almost fell off the monkey bars. "AH! You scared me!" She caught her breath and stared down at him. Conveniently, he showed. She couldn't help but smiled. "Hey there. What are you doing out this late?" She smirked and jumped down from the monkey bars to beside him.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:35 pm

He smiled at her. Looking at stars looking for you and hoping you will tell me you're number. He said grinning. You?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:38 pm

She rolled her eyes, "It was one digit off. How is that so hard?" She laughed then cleared her throat. "Um.. Just here looking at the stars, seeing if a certain someone would come back here..." She shifted nervously.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:40 pm

He looked at her. Is that right? Well did he come? He asked dumbly.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:42 pm

She rolled her eyes again and shoved him playfully. "Yes, he did. You, dumbass." She laughed then slapped a hand over her mouth. "Sorry!.. It's how I joke. I wasn't being mean or anything!" She chewed her lip and stared at the sand.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:43 pm

He looked at her. Oh please I've been called worse....much worse. He said laughing. He hugged her. I was looking for you to.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:50 pm

She hugged him back. "Really? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:54 pm

He smiled. The same reason you were hoping to meet me.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:56 pm

She blushed and smiled. "Well, then it's a good thing you showed up." She swallowed and looked around. "You wanted to take me out.. so.. you wanna go out now? on that date?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:57 pm

He looked around. Sure why not. Where you want to go?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:02 pm

She smiled then frowned. "I..I don't know. Anywhere. You pick. I just need to be around someone right now." She smiled. "Someone living.."She whispered through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:04 pm

He heard what she said but didn't want to clinge to words....atleast not yet. How about the beach? Or maybe we could just stay here, I really don't care.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:09 pm

She smiled and wrapped her arm around his. "You have to entertain me! Duh. This is how it works." She smiled brightly up at him.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:14 pm

He looked at her. Well...usually for me it worked that I ask they give....wait scratch that. He said as he began to walk with REn.Alright so you want me to make a fool of myself?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:22 pm

"Make a fool out of yourself? I think not!" Ren giggled. "Just...show a girl a good time."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:29 pm

He nodded. Well then...I know a good karaoke bar close by, we could go there if you want...
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Ren gasped. "Okay!!" She grinned. "I love singing!" She giggled excitedly. "Mind you, I'm not very good! But get a few drinks in me and I won't let go of that microphone!" Laughing, she clung tighter to his arm as they walked. "Where is it?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:43 pm

He laughed and walked. It's pretty close-by actually. He said walking away from the playground and in about ten minutes arriving at the bar. After you. He said opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:48 pm

She went passed him into the bar, thanking Sped for opening the door. She smiled at her surroundings. It was sort of big with a stage to the back and a circular bar smacked right in the middle. Chairs and tables lined around with a little dance floor in front of the stage. The mood was..fun. Loud music, Loud people having fun talking and laughing. She pulled Sped to an open table close the stage and dance floor. "EEP! We are going to have so much fun! I dare you to sing first." She smiled and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:52 pm

He smiled. Alright chalenge accepted. He said as he went to the stage and chose his song. The song was "Set it on fire" by My Darkest days. He started to sing and looked at Ren hoping not to make a complete fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Ren blinked as she listened to Spedster. She smiled at him and found he was very good. She put her thumbs up as she watched sing the song. She laughed at some parts and stuck her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:59 pm

He smiled as returned to his seat. And gestured tRen to the scene. You're turn madam.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Ren got up and picked an old classic that MUST be sung at a karaoke bar. She smiled as the song 'I love Rock n Roll' by Joan Jett. She smiled, flipped her hair back and sang the song enthusiastically. She rolled her body to the beat of the music giving off that sexual aura because of the song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with an old friend.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next