*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting up with an old friend.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:20 pm

He looked at her and thought that something was diferent about Ren he couldn't put his finger on it so he didn't try to think about it too much. He cheered for Ren and clapped his hands as the song ended.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:37 pm

She giggled and ran off stage to him. "That was fun!" She laughed fanning herself, the lights were just a little too hot. She looked over at the bar. "I'm thirsty. You mind getting us a drink?" She smiled sweetly at him.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:28 am

He looked at the bar. Sure, what do you want?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:40 pm

She smiled touching his arm gently, "A rum and coke, please."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:57 am

Alright. He said smiling as he went to the bar and ordered. He came back to Ren after ten minutes with her rum and coke in one hand a glass of brandy in another. Here ya go. He said sliding her glasses. So what exactly do you like doing? Aside from walking in parks and singing.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:14 pm

"Thank you."She took a sip of her drink before stirring it a bit thinking about his question. "Um.. I like to draw. Um.. read. Don't laugh but I actually like school and homework." She laughed at herself and then looked at him. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:16 pm

He looked at her trying not to laugh about her liking school. Uhmm...me? I guess drinking, note I'm not an alcoholic, dancing with cute girls, playing computer games and that's it I guess. He said as he took a sip of his drink. So you only go to school or also working?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:19 pm

She shook her head laughing quietly at him saying he likes to dance with cute girls. Taking another drink, she shook her head. "No. I volunteer at the hospital some times. Reading to the patients. Also, like to walk the dogs at the animal shelter. I like to keep my head from going insane. So, I do various of things." She smiled and looked to the stage where a man was singing really off key. He was looking at his girlfriend, well Ren assumed it was his girlfriend. It was a cute sight to see. The girl wasn't embarrassed or anything. Ren smiled and took another drink. "So, what do you do with your free time? Work? School?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:22 pm

He drinked his drink and thought for a moment. [i]I wonder should I tell her the truth...? Better move in slowly/ I am a detective catching Kira. Freelance so it doesn't get much money other then that I am a gambler if you can count that as a profession.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Ren stared at him, "K-Kira? Detective.. you are? Really?" She swallowed and smiled. "That's interesting. Eeep, I don't think you want to announce to someone you're a gambler. But, admitting to it is the first step." She stuck out her tongue at him playfully and took yet another drink, downing the entire contents. "Oh, Wow. Need another."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:28 pm

He smiled Alright I'm going to get another one. He said as he went to the bar. [i]Well that reaction...was somewhat diferent that I expected from a killer....but no matter. He ordered the same.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:35 pm

She rubbed her hands together. So.. he's looking for Kira. She thought to herself. Her palms became sweaty. She thought after throwing the notebook into the ocean would make her forget everything. Chewing her bottom lip, she began going over some details that she might have missed. Oh! She sat up straight. I didn't tell Ginko I was giving up ownership! I would still remember everything. She grumbled and slapped herself on the forehead. Stupid me! She yelled at herself. Why didn't she think about this before? Wait, wait, wait, maybe this is a good thing. She can't get arrested, she's no longer killing anyone, maybe she could help the new kira! Smiling at herself, she would do just that but she would have to find Ginko, quickly.
Ren looked up to find what was taking Spedster so long.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:40 pm

The barman gave both of the drinks to him and he went to Ren. Here ya go. He said giving her the drinks. To tell ya the truth I met you because I've had a suspicion you were Kira. He said in a calm tone sitting down. And I'm sorry for lying to you, I really am. I'm actually happy that I met you and I'll understand if you want to leave and don't want to see me again. He said as he took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:50 pm

She widened her eyes, "You Thought I was Kira?" She started laughing. "I couldn't kill anything if I wanted to." She shook her head and thanked him for the drink again. "I'm having a good time, thank you. I'm not leaving until you give me a better excuse to leave. But, may I ask why you thought I was kira?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:53 pm

He smiled. Miss. Ruby Red...I wonder what made her think you were Kira? But it doesn't matter does it? She already made her move, I don't know what, but I don't have a doubt that L is looking at you. I'm not working with L, and Ruby and me are something like partners we share information but not the methods. And if L has an eye on you then you will have a hard time shaking it off even if you aren't Kira.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:56 pm

She swallowed. Ruby Red had come to her home and tortured her. "She was that stupid supply teacher at my school. She insisted I was Kira. She tortured me in my own room." Ren Downed her drink once again. "I'm still terrified to sleep alone." She showed him her wrists. "Cuffed me to my own chair. I don't know how the hell I got out of it but I did. She's dangerous. You should watch yourself."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:58 pm

He looked at her. Sorry about that. She isn't exactly a bad person her methods are....well okay she is a bad person. He took a sip of his drink. But look at me in the eyes and tell me the truth are you or have you been Kira? He said as he looked straight into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Ren had to do it, she didn't want to live in fear anymore. She looked him straight in the eyes, "I am not Kira nor have I ever been Kira." She hated lying to people but she had to. This was something she could just announce. They will get her for the previous murders and she couldn't have that. Not when she was doing so well in School. What would her mother or father have thought if they were still alive?
She continued to look at him, Not a hard stare but a stare that told him she wasn't kira or ever was and she hoped he believed it.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:12 pm

He looked at her. Alright. He smiled. I'm glad....but even so you should be carefull. They will be watching you and even one mistake they will catch you. They will not believe you when you say aren't Kira.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Ren sighed, great just what she needed. "I'll be fine. Thank you." She smiled. "Let's just not worry about that and have a good time, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:23 pm

He smiled back. Yeah of course. Soo..what kinda of music do you like and all that stuff? He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:27 pm

She smiled, "Anything that has a good beat and/or lyrics really. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:49 am

Basically everything except classical and dubstep. Got any favourite singers?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:33 am

She laughed. 'No, "Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub?!?!" She giggled not liking dubstep either. "Oh, Um.. Far too many to count, really. And Classical isn't THAT bad. Listen to it when you're working and you'll get shit done." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:09 pm

He looked at her. Classical sucks. Now remade classicals make it funny. Plus if I need to concentrate I usually listen to rock music. He took a sip of his drink. So, you're turn to ask the question. He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with an old friend.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next