*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A date with Ruby

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

A date with Ruby - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:52 pm

He looked at the sign English.....huh well then jolly good. He said sarcastically as they entered the pub.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:00 pm

The pub was smoke filled and smelled of beer. The sound of laughter talking and glasses clinking filled the air and in the back pool balls slamming against each fallowed by a roar of cheer.
"Seems like we found the right place." Ruby said walking to the back, a small unoccupied table with tall chairs sat by the pool area. She places her flowers and bag down on it and draped her coat on the back of a chair. Studding the players she spotted easy targets a few drunk collage boys. She pulled a change out of her coat pocket for the table. She glaces at sped giving him a wink before she walked over to the table and placed the money by the coin slot.
"Mind if me and my date play after?" She asked the boys. After a quick chat and few looks she rather not have gotten Ruby returned to Sped. "We got a game, 50 bucks if we win."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:02 pm

He got up and looked at the guys who she talked with. Well now this shouldn't be too hard. He said as he went to the pool table while cracking his wrists Shall we have a bloody good game fello's? He said with his best english accent.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:06 pm

Ruby fallowed him and laughed at his attempt at an accent. "Don't do that again, Eddy." She said flicking his nose. She grabbed the lightest pool stick she could find as the young men set up the table. "Do you want to go first or should I?" She asked Sped.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:08 pm

He looked at her Yeah you first. He didn't want to say it out laud but the truth was that it was the first time that he played pool. He saw how other's played it but never himself.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:14 pm

She nodded and flipped a coin, "Call it," She said as the coin landed on the back of her hand.
"Heads." Called out one of the boy's.
Ruby opened her hand and heads it was, "Your choice."
"We go first."
She nodded and stepped away from the table. "Its OK if we lose," She whispered to Sped leaning on his shoulder. "If we do we challenge them again and raise the bet. make more money that way."
The boy who took his turn finished taking solids off the table. Stepping up to the table ruby picked out a easy ball and shot it in no problem, she knocked in 2 more before missing.
After the other team took his shot Ruby tapped Sped shoulder, "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:18 pm

He nodded without saying anything and took the closest pool stick. He aimed at the ball and tried to hit it with the stick but before it hit the ball the stick hit the table and Spedster missed the shot entirely. He steped away from the table and saw some of the college guys smirking. Then whispered to Ruby trying to reassure her. The plan is we lose raise the bet then win.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:22 pm

She nodded, "Is that just a cover? because i could teach you how to old that stick." She said with a wink almost as if she was flirting. The guys took their shot sinking in a few balls and Ruby in turn took hers. She got one ball in nothing special and ordered something to drink. "I play better drunk if you can believe it." She said to sped as they took their shot.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:27 pm

He laughed Nah I'm good it's just a cover. HE finally found what others called a manly pride. Oh and getting drunk is also a good cover. He saw the college guys take they're shot. But....you know you could tell me a few pointers....just to be on the safe side. He also understood if he would loose the second match he would bring Ruby's wrath.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:33 pm

She smiled, "OK, well for one thing don't hold the stick like a dick." She said taking his hands and placing them correctly on the poll stick. "Find the light on the white ball and mach it up to the light spots on the target. This will give you a straight shot, the rest is math. Don't be afraid to bend over." She said with a chuckle. "I know it invites people to look at your ass but your problem is your not getting down to eye level. lastly relax its only money it can be gained as easily as lost."
The guys finished their turn and she winked at sped. "But i'm sure you already knew all that."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:38 pm

He smiled Ofcourse....I just wanted to be sure. After he took Ruby's suggestion and shot he actually hit the target and in went the ball. On his second turn he remembered that he had to lose this game to earn more. So he missed his shot. Tald ya just a cover. He said with a smile and ordered some beer.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:46 pm

"Great cover." She said taking a swig of her beer that the waitress delivered while sped was taking his shot. "These guys rely most on luck then skill shouldn't be to heard to win the next game. They probably will get cocky and that just fucks luck up."
After a few more rounds the game ended and Ruby and Sped lost.
"How about another game?" Ruby asked, "Give us a chance to win our money back."
"Or lose some more." the guy said smirking like the devil.
"Probably, but this is fun. How about 200 bucks?"
"After you just lost 50, your crazy."
"Beer dose that to me, you want to play or not?"
They talked it over before agreeing. "Fine, 200 it is."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Spedster smirked That's a hella lot of money. The college guys motioned for Sped and Ruby to start So who will go first?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:49 pm

"You can if you want." She said and taking a swig of her beer.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:51 pm

He nodded and took the first shot he got lucky since two got in. He aimed for the easies shot and got one more untill it was the college guys turn. Well not so bad if I do say so myself. He said while drinking his beer.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:53 pm

"Maybe you play better when you got liquid courage in you." She said waiting for her turn. Once they had finished she took her shot clearing nearly half the table. "Well isn't that just lucky."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Aye. He looked at the college guys who were beginning to get worried. And the shots that they took began to be unsucsesfull more and more as Ruby and Sped crushed them. At the end they won the money back and even more. Well that was a good game. He laughed as he gave the money to Ruby Here you go since you betted the money it's you'res.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:58 pm

She took half, "We can split it." She said putting her half away and finishing off her beer.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:59 pm

He took the money Well you won't hear any objections. Plus I can take the money and spend it on our second date. He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:01 pm

"Who said anything about another date?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:04 pm

He laughed Oh you know I thought we could go to another restaurant order everything make a dashing escape and win some money in another pub. But I guess I'm living in my own world. I mean a guy like me is lucky to atleast get one date with you so a second is out of my league huh?

(See ya got to sleep)
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:18 pm

"Passably, but if we keep up that trend the coppers are sure to catch up." She said sitting down at the table.

((OOC: Night))
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:27 am

He laughed following her. Wouldn't be the first time. While I was travelling I visited Vegas.....I actually don't remember most of it but on the other day I was wanted by the police and mafia, turned out I stole some money from both of them. But it ended pretty well....of course I'm pretty sure I'm still wanted in a couple of states for crimes and by woman. He smirked So any funny things happened to you in this months?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:01 pm

"Not really," She said with a shrug. "I haven't been doing much, my life has become rather dull."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:21 pm

He laughed Well then you're lucky that I came back huh? Because if I didn't you would propably be working with L or getting ready for you're next lesson and boring stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date with Ruby
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next