*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A night out(anyone can join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:59 pm

She shook her head, "just my adoptive parents." She lit her smoke putting her pack back into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:00 am

He would laugh a little bit.

"I guess we really are in the same boat. I don't think about them too much though, I was way too young to ever have possibly remembered them."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:38 am

"I know the feeling." She said playing with the ashes of her smoke. "So what should we call our boat?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:16 pm

He would grin a little bit, balancing his drunken self against the table.

"You wouldn't happen to know the patron saint of Orphans off hand, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:04 pm

"Nah, never really been into saints, but that's what google is for." She pulled out her phone and went to the internet. "Saint sophia, saint charles, and a few others."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:31 am

He would grin, leaning over the table to Ruby.

"Well Sophia is a pretty name. Every ship is a girl, too. I believe that will suffice."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:22 am

"Sophia?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, "I thought it should be more ironic, like Mommy, or childhood." She suggested with a laugh, "But Sophia will do."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Mattias would laugh, supporting himself by putting both hands on the table.

"The S.S. Childhood. As good as that sounds, it doesn't sound as creative."

He would wink, looking left towards the other group of people, and then back to Ruby.

"That and my childhood wasn't really all that bad, although it could have been better indeed."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:20 pm

"Lucky," she said fallowing his glances, "what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:21 pm

He would keep his eyes on her, still smiling.

"I don't like the way they're looking at you, I think it's a good time to go get some air, yeah? This whole scene has become sort of suffocating."

Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:59 pm

She laughhed, "sure, but I'm used tomuch worse." She stood putting on her coat.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 pm

He would grin, standing up and holding out his hand as to help her out of her seat.

"Well, I don't like it very much. So I believe I'll diffuse the situation immediately."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:19 pm

"Are you worried that one of these men will sweep me away?" She asked chucking.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:11 am

He smiled, almost genuinely.

"I need to show them you're mine, is all. Come on now, lets go outside. I can feel their eyes on me."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:10 am

She raised her eyebrow, "Yours? am I really? well, i was not aware of this fact." She said but none the less she linked her arm around his and began walking towards the door. "Wasn't even aware i could be owned, please do explain I am ever so intrigued by the notion that I belong to someone."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:00 pm

He would raise his eyebrow, kind of glancing at her as he lead her to the door.

"Would you rather one of those other alcoholics? I'm not even sure they speak English. Not fully, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:22 am

"Eto khorosho, ya govoryu na russkom, ne ochenʹ khorosho, no ya znayu osnovy." (That's fine, I speak Russian, not very good but I know the basics.) She retorted with a smirk and winked at him, "I know many things, I just cool like that."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:46 pm

He would shrug, pushing open the front door of the club.

"Sure you do, and I'm sure drunks make the best of company."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:02 pm

"They make the best informants," She said with a laugh, "Drunk men like to talk about things they shouldn't. Especially if they think it will lead to sex."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:53 am

He would grin, breathing in the night's air.

"You might know bits and pieces of the language, but not of our people. Vodka for breakfast, Vodka for lunch, Vodka for dinner. I half expect that party to bleed this whole club dry. They'll all drink until they hit the floor, and I'm sure I'll have to pick a few up in the morning."

He would look at her, his red irises looking a bit more radiant with the streetlights.

"I hate every single one of them, I really do. But it's a nice change of pace."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:09 am

"Meh, everyone is the same in the end." She said with a shrug of her shoulders, "We live, we drink, we die." She directed her attention to him fully, instead of glancing around at the night darkened streets. "What about me? Do you hate me as well?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:16 am

He would look, scratching his neck as he turned his head to his left.

"Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you. But no, you're one of the few people whose company I actually enjoy. I only need a few of those people, you should feel honored, you know."

His last sentence would be blatant sarcasm, although it maintained a sense of casualness to it.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:21 am

"Oh so honored, i could just die right now and be the happiest girl in the world." She said sarcasm clear in her voice, "I think I might just faint with joy."
She rolled her eyes smirking, "Well you should feel honored too, your one of the few people I don't feel the urge to kill every five seconds." She grinned evilly. "I just get the urge to hurt you greatly."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 am

He would cock his eyebrow, looking at her again. His voice would be plain, but he would clearly be playing coy.

"You're in luck, I just so happen to be a text-book masochist. Joke's on you, you crazy sadist."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:31 am

"Well then you wont mind if i do this...." She said and slapped the back of his head, "Nerd."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night out(anyone can join)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next