*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A night out(anyone can join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:41 am

"I hope you know I am mocking you." She said with a grin, "I would suggest we go back to my place but I have a roommate who would flip his shit. I would love to stand her all day but your to damn tall and my neck hurts."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:44 am

He would raise his eyebrows.

"By Zeus, you might actually get to see my apartment."

He would lean forward, pecking her on the lips.

"You might have to put on a blindfold, though."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:47 am

"A blindfold? then how would I see you're apartment?" She asked jokingly, "Well as long as you don't expect me to drive I think i can live with that."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:53 am

He would actually smile, a few laughs getting through under his breath.

"What a thought. It would be fun."

He would lead her by the hand towards his car, a few hundred feet down the street, managing to light one of his cigarettes with one hand. He would wink, opening her door, and then making his way around the car and into the drivers seat. He would start the pitch black Charger, causing the engine to roar and he drove down the street.

"I'm pretty sure there's a ski mask in the glove box."

He would have laughed in mid-sentence, having to catch himself.

"Just put it on backwards or something. Or half-way. I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:57 am

She burst out laughing, "Ok now that's just creepy," She said and put her hands over her eyes, "I promise not to peek but no way in hell am i putting on a random ski mask from a creepy mans glove box."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:01 am

He would make a few turns, eventually blazing his way onto the freeway.

"It's kind of oxymoronic. You won't put on a creepy man's ski mask, yet you'll go to his apartment. This...Does not compute."

He would giggle at his own joke, weaving inbetween lanes and past other cars.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:02 am

"I don't know where that mask has been, but I'm sure my 9'mm can get me out of your apartment if I need to." She said sticking her tongue out at him her hands still over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:08 am

He wouldn't do much to retort, as she couldn't really see him.

"You think I could leave other people's clothing in my car? What do you take me for, a barbarian? I'm offended, Ruby."

He would eventually take an exit, turning left and right, wasting no time getting to the apartment complex. He would turn into an alleyway, clicking a button on the cars roof, opening up a garage. He would pull in, shutting the garage and turning the car off. He would sit in the car in pitch darkness, eventually relieved by the garage's light turning on.

"You can open your eyes now. I think I closed the curtains, so you won't have to close your eyes anymore."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:12 am

She removed her hands from her eyes laughing, "Do you really think i don't know where we are?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "I could feel the car's movement which gave me a rough idea where we are. I don't know why you bothered." she opened the car door and stepped out. "But don't worry your secret's safe with me."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:15 am

He would shrug, getting of his side and locking the vehicle. He would light another cigarette, holding the box out to her as he walked to an elevator door and held down the button.

"If you want one, take one. I'll probably be out of this house in less that a month, anyway. Buy a run down apartment, renovate, sell, rinse, repeat. I have enough money for safety precautions like that."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:19 am

She laughed taking a cigarette, "Well then I am not seeing your apartment after all, just a place in which you are staying." She lit the smoke and sighed, "To bad i would like to know what goes on in that head of yours. You sir do not play fair."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:29 am

He would squint at her, walking into the elevator as the doors opened.

"As if you do yourself."

He would pull out his keys, and turn a lock on the elevator and held it then, after which the machine would lurch into motion. He would step back, standing a little bit closer to her as the elevator made its away up building.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:33 am

"Yeah but you blew up my apartment I'm allowed to not be fair." She said smirking and pulling him closer by his tie teasingly, "How am i suppose to get to know you if everything about you is top secret?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:27 am

He would kind of look at her, leaning in the direction of his tie.

"I guess you'll just have to believe in me, and that I'm not lying to you. Other than that I'm not really on file anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:24 pm

"People lie its just human nature." She said and pecked him on the lips, "Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:03 pm

He would shrug.

"I see no reason not to."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:15 pm

"You always brush around the answer, you never give a definitive answer."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:48 pm

He would laugh a little bit, kind of looking at her.

"You finally caught me. It's a habit of mine, I'm not very used to talking to people that know my identity. So I apologize, and I trust you for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:48 pm

"For the time being? well that sucks, I thought we had a connection." She said laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:10 pm

The elevator would finally reach the floor of Mattias' apartment, and the doors would open with a light ding. Most of the outer wall would assume to be windows, although lengthy curtains would obstruct ones view. It would be very apparent that technology was used in the living space, having one of the far corners devoted only to bundles of wires and server boxes. Aside from that, the apartment would look very much livable, and the walls would be made with exposed brick. The den would include a few couches, a recliner and a 40 inch television mounted on the wall.

"You haven't given me a reason to stop trusting you, you should be happy."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 pm

"I should be a lot of things apparently," She said stepping out of the elevator her eyes looking over everything. "Honored, happy, anything else I should be?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:21 pm

He would shrug, entering into his apartment and sort of spinning around.

"No, that's it for now."

He would look and wink at her, with one of his grins sneaking its way onto his face.

"You would know if you studied law, or if were a lawyers daughter, there's no definite answer to anything."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:03 pm

"Well you know me, I'm all about breaking the Law." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 pm

He would smile back, falling backwards onto his sofa.

"But of course. We've known that for a while now."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:15 pm

"I made you give me a definite answer today," She said walking over to him, "I don't very much care for indecisive men. I like people who know what they want and take it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night out(anyone can join)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next