*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A night out(anyone can join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:46 am

She made mental note about everything he said and how willing he was go give up such personal details.
"Wow, that's awesome! what do you plan to do after you finish school?"
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:51 am

He then glanced at her at said "probly take half a year of law school consitering i have alot of ascepts of law memorized,and then begin my job as a prosecutor ,and hopfuly fufill my wish....i personaly hope to have the honer of being the prosecutor to take down kira....but eh its way too far fetched....i also wana help catch him if i could,but life issues kept getting in the way of doing that up till now."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:57 am

"You want to take down Kira?" She asked, "That is so brave, I mean the guy is crazy. Aren't you afraid to get killed?"
'I'm giving myself a headache,' she thought with a mental sigh. 'Law student who want to take down Kira... Seems legite.'
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:08 am

"not at all miss red! to fear kira is to already have lost to him so yeah...¨his voice would trail off he checked his phone and thought to him self abit "this woman gets even more interesting by the minute the look in her eyes is way too profesional to be having a leisurly conversation like this" he thought to him self.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:06 am

"I know that, but Kira is so powerful." She brushed her hair behind her ear. "Do you think Kira is a god?" She asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:14 pm

"pfft heck no...he may have powers unknown but that dos'nt qualify him as a god. if he was any kind of conection to a super natural being i more of say hes a messenger given the task of the jugdment of humanity...." he said starting to get a bad head ache "damn it this stuffs really starting to go to my head....gah i cant pass out now...." he thought as his mind got kinda foggy
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:21 pm

"Are you ok? You seem kind of out of it?" She asked tilting her head slightly. 'what a lightweight.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:23 pm

"n-n--no no im ......."his voice would trail off as he ended up passing out and fall right on the floor."damn it i knew i should of worked on my liqour endurce... his mined would then go completly blank
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Ruby rolled her eyes and stood up leaving her money for her drink on the bar. She texted L: "What the hell do i do with a passed out drunk kid?" She sighed and sent it. ordering a cup of water she sat the kid up with his back against the bar. Taking the cup of water from the bartender she splashed it in his face.
"Oi, you can't sleep here," She said looking around to make sure the bouncers didn't see the kid pass out. They would of for sure thrown his ass to the street.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:36 pm

He would be total surprised,and shiver abit. "WAH! oh u-u-um sorry about that....must of drunk too much....gah i must of looked like a total wus huh? he said with a awkward chuckle ,and looking alittle red." he said as he ordered a cup of water,and felt alittle better was he drunk it down.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:43 pm

"Perhaps you should know your limits before drinking like that." She said sitting down on her chair.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:48 pm

"Yeah i know.....by the way i know alot of the comments you said at the start of the conversation......were overly hallow....which is fine...i do kind of look like a stuck up prick......what was with all the questions though?" he said being kind of drunk now ,and just saying what ever poped up in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:52 pm

"Best way to find out about something is to ask questions, is that a crime?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:56 pm

" not really....also your seriously going agaisnt your real nature....im going to be honest..."he said turning over to her "you didnt have me fooled at all cus your eyes gave you away in a heart beat....they look way too serious. they didnt match up with your mood at all im alot more observent then you think miss. also i seriously doubt your a school teacher....so tell me...who are you really?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:02 pm

She smirked, "Got me all figured out don't you?" She asked ordering another drink, "But i am a school teacher, well a sub anyways. Most guys are more likely to talk if they think they are talking to an idiot."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:10 pm

he ordered another water,and felt alittle more refreshed,and getting alittle back into having a mind,but still pretty groggy "eh i never said you were a idiot but you deffinently would of fooled the more light minded or someone who doesn't pay attention to details ever." he said as he yawned abit more." i would say to be able to be that devious .....you possibly have a criminal back round. also i only told you my basic info because i knew you were off right from the start. i wouldn't say i out smarted you but at least kept my mental game on par...eh....not to mention just the fact your last name is red..it just reeks of a rough past because after all....Red is colour often represents unease war bloodshed,and violence...that alone probly already says alot about you."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:25 pm

She laughed, "Why is it you guys over think things? My parents named me Ruby Red because of my hair, I'm 21 and have a teaching degree so men find me a little intimidating so I play dumb. Its that simple, no one like a know it all."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:31 pm

i know....but the names can matter im still saying you had a rough past possibly..." he said as he drank another thing of water he recently ordered also intimidating? please f if i laugh in the face of kira...what makes you think i would be the slightest bit scared of you? i guess that's one of my down sides...i fear nothing."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:35 pm

"Don't resume to know anything about my past," She said wanting to much to punch him in the face but she pushed that thought deep down. "And besides most guys are fine with men in power but once its a woman they get all negative and distant."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:40 pm

"Eh? not all guys are that cookie cutter." he said as he checked his phone again,and then put it away. he would then loose his train of thought ,and ramblle on to say " you know Geru means Grey in japanese.....its a color representing intellegence knowlegde ,and wisdom as well as balance,and comprimise." "better go back to to the being drunk act." he thought to him self. "Damn...how the heck am i going to get home....im so wasted." he muttered abit.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:43 pm

"Take a cab," She said with a shrug, "I would offer you a ride home but i've been drinking."

She pulled out her cell and texted L, "Kid reminds me of you, If he is Kira it wont be easy to prove."
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:51 pm

he would nod,and say " ill pay for your cab if you want...its the least i can do for my less then stellar behavior...."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:53 pm

"Don't worry about it, I'm not going home any time soon." She said picking up her second drink and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:57 pm

" i see...." he muttered to him self "Seriously what is up with all these people checking into me all of the sudden....it dosnt feel right at all" he thought to him self as he said to her " well it was nice meeting you miss red ,but i best be on my way it getting pretty late plus i still have classes tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:06 pm

She looked at her watch, "Ah it is late, night." She said waving slightly as she pulled out another smoke lighting it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night out(anyone can join)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next