*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A night out(anyone can join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:57 am

Mattias would roll his eyes, sighing, before reluctantly taking another shot.

"Only by one person. Too bad you'll never meet her. Do you believe in any kind of higher being?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:11 am

"Aw and here I was hoping it was me." She thoughtfor a second before she refilled his shot glass. "If there was a higher power they are long gone now." She stated as the clear liqued filled the small cup. "Have you ever been in love?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:18 pm

He would take another shot, supporting his head with his elbow and forearm against the table.

"Once, you won't meet her either."

"You had a husband, right?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 pm

"Was that a question for the game or are you just asking?" She asked holding the shot glass, "I told you not even a week ago and you already forgot, shit some memory."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:50 am

He would roll his eyes.

"It's a yes or no, question. Answer and drink accordingly."

"I'm just getting drunk Ruby, you can't hold me too accountable for the things I say."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:16 am

She laughed and took her shot, "what a waste of a question." She said refilling the cup. "Have you ever... killed someone?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:46 pm

He would lean back, gulping down another shot of alcohol.

"With a knife, that was a long time ago though."

"Have you ever? With a knife I mean. It was quite the rush."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:07 pm

She took a shot, "you would be surprised at how scared people are of a knife it is vary useful." She then refilled the cups. "Have you ever been Kira?" She asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:41 am

He would roll his eyes, lazily grinning a bit. He would bring the shot glass up to his lips, only to put it back down on the table.

"Yes, I'm heading an investigation on myself. How ingenious would that be?"

"Have you ever lied to me, Ruby?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:54 am

She shook herr head, "does me no good, there is not point of me lieing to you. Have you ever lied to me?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:46 am

He would giggle a bit, taking another shot of alcohol.

"Yeah, once or twice."

He would wink.

"Sorry about that."

Mattias would be effectively wasted at this point, having a hard time keeping his head in a stable position.

"Have you ever...uh..."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:13 am

"And you call yourself Russian, drunk already?" She asked smirking. "I might just take advantage of you." she joked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:21 am

He would shake his head, supporting himself with his elbows on the table.

"I'm still young you know. How many shots was that...six...seven? The Japanese would be on the floor by now, I believe."

He kind of grinned, staring into the empty shot-glass.

"At least I can keep it down, unlike these people."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:04 pm

She laughed nodding her head in agreement. "Well there is that to be thankful for."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:26 am

He would grin, his crimson eyes looking from her to the rest of his companions, and then back to her.

"Wouldn't want you to look at me in such a light, oh no."

Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:23 am

"Its ok, you need someone to hold your hair back." She said reaching over and tugging his hair lightly. "What made you become L?" She asked the question had always been lurking in her mind looking around now she could clearly see that he did not fit in to the mental image she thought L to be.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 am

He would grin, kind of laughing underneath his breath. His eyes would move to the floor, and then back to Ruby.

"Hm, why did I become L. Personal achievement I suppose, my family has always maintained a standard of excellence, in any way, shape or form. For as long as any of us can remember anyway. We were royalty back when the Czars were around, and then they revolted and threw us out of power."

He would grip the table a little bit, hesitating before he continued speak.

"Qullish always said, 'Dmitri believed it was your God-given right to be Great. You won't let these other kids take that away from you, will you?' I'm a bit more brilliant than you take me for, Ruby. You just haven't seen me...really be a detective yet."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:09 am

"Well i'm sure there's not much to see." She joked smirking, "But i would love to be proven wrong." She raked her fingers though her hair pushing it out of her face smiling, she now knew more about him. "So your name is Dmitri?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:14 pm

He would shake his head, cracking his fingers as he spoke.

"No, that was my father. He believed I really had something, although I never got to meet him."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:32 pm

"Well isn't the story of the world absent fathers and drug happy mothers."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:29 am

He would shrug off the comment, kind of swirling around his shot glass as he stared at her.

"Quillish said they couldn't afford to raise me. They put all the money together they could and made him my guardian. No idea where they are now, or anything about them really. Nothing except their names, and they they believed I had a bigger future than either of them could give me."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:04 am

"Well at least they cared about you." She said sort of confused about it, "have you ever met them?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:37 am

He would kind of shrug the question off.

"Nah, never."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:37 pm

"Guess we are all in the same boat." She said pulling out a cigarette and offered the pack to him. "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:51 pm

He would kind of sip a bit of alcohol out of his glass.

"Nah, not right now. You never met yours either?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night out(anyone can join)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next