*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A night out(anyone can join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:36 am

He would be jerked forward a little bit as she did this, only to close his eyes and regain his posture shortly afterward.

"You shouldn't go about that in a public place, I'm one of those scratch and bite kinds. You could be turning me on when you hit me in the head like that. Nerd."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:39 am

"Lucky for you I'm a scratch and bite kind, and shoot and stab and run over with a car kind too." She said letting out a laugh, "If I didn't know any better I would say you were hitting on me."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:48 am

He would raise his eyebrow again, looking at her.

"Why would I hit on a girl that could stab me in the shoulder and feel no remorse? I do enjoy the thought of a stab wound, being romantic with you would change the game."

He would laugh under his breath, grinning, and turning completely towards her.

"As enticing as I find you and your blood red hair, how could someone like L become so human as to "hit on a girl?" What utter nonsense."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 am

"Even the great and powerful L has his weak moments, and who could blame you I am awesome." She said a smirk on her lips. "Don't tell me your not even a little tempted for that game changer."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:00 am

He would shake his head, leaning forward a little bit.

"You're a brilliant young woman. I'll never admit a thing, that's something for you, Miss. Detective."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:06 am

"Clearly not smart enough to stay way from you, your nothing but trouble. But I'm still not a detective so you have to..." She said grabbing a hold of his shirt and pulling him closer and in a voice barley above a whisper she add, "...admit it."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:16 am

He would squint a little bit, stepping forward as to make sure he didn't fall over whilst he was yanked. He would almost shout, moaning as she whispered in his ear.

"You're being rough again."

He would laugh, realizing the situation he had put his drunken self in.

"You'll have to force such whimsical nonsense out of me, Detective."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:24 am

"Torture it is then," She said smirking her lips brushing against his ear. "Admit it or i will be forced to take drastic measures." She lightly nibbled his ear a smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:33 am

He would sigh, his hands remaining in his pockets.

"I dunno. 'Drastic measures' sound like something I should be interested in."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:37 am

"You wouldn't like my drastic measures, they are drastic." She said with a laugh and pulled away, "admit it now or suffer greatly." She took a step back folding her hands behind her back innocently, "admit it." She sang.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:41 am

He would stand up straight, arching his back and finalizing his posture, before causally, yet almost dramatically, taking a few steps towards her.

"You really are saying all the wrong things. Suffering? Masochist. But what happens if I comply? If I actually admit my oppressed feelings?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 am

"Well if you don't nothing happens, I go back home and you can forever wounder 'what if?'" She said taking another step back. "There are many ways to make you suffer, doing nothing at all is one of them."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:51 am

He would take another step forward, almost apathetically weighing his choices.

"Okay, well you dodged my question. I'll go out on a limb for you though, I have entertained the thought of such a relationship. I was too business beforehand, but here I am, not a detective, but unfortunately humanized."

He would tilt his head, lightly winking, with a large grin painted across his face. His shoes would tap against against the cement as he continued to step forward.

"You're practically toying with my emotions. I'm hurt. I really am.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:55 am

She laughed lightly, "Aw, I'm sorry, I thought you liked pain?" She said smirking the alcohol running though her system made her playful side come out. "Do you want me to kiss it better?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:00 am

He would be quietly walking after her, raising his eyebrows at the thought.

"You tempt me with these things, just as I confess my romantic interests in you. What if I said yes to such things?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:04 am

"That is generally why people offer things, to be accepted or rejected. When someone offers you a drink and you say yes dose that person not give you a drink?" She asked smugly smiling at him, "So I offered you a kiss, would you like said offering?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:06 am

He would stop in place, his hands remaining in his pockets.

"At least one, yes, Ruby, I would like that."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:11 am

She turned to face him fully and brought her hand up to the back of his neck pulling him forward as she leaned in. Softly she placed her lips on his and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:15 am

He would have relaxed hisself, giving no real resistance as she grabbed him again. He would place his hands on her hips, although adjusting himself and resting them a few inches higher, somewhere along her bottom two ribs.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:18 am

She slid her other hand up his chest to meet the other behind his neck pulling him deeper into the kiss. She pulled back for air nibbling his lip as she did so. "Satisfied?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:22 am

He would look down at her, his face would look apathetic, and his voice would remain rather plain.

"No, I'm afraid that I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:26 am

She stood on her tip-toes still a head shorter then him, "Well then that is something we should fix, right?" She asked looking up at him, "or would that just make you too human?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:32 am

He would shake his head, keeping her hands around his neck and resting his on her waist-ish area.

"It should be fixed, I'll have plenty of time to resume my godly duties the day after tomorrow."

He would pull out one of his two cellphones, one that he used for business, and place it on silent. He would then replace his hands to where he had them before.

"I should be alright, indeed."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:34 am

She laughed, "But what if the world needs you superman?" She asked bringing her lips close to his, "I don't want to be responsible for the end of the world."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:37 am

He would shrug, rolling his eyes, but smiling again.

"I'm the main one contributing to the case, they would be the ones hearing from me, not the other way around. Isn't that fantastic?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night out(anyone can join)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next